2012 GTHL AAA

Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:49 pm The biggest two losers left from Hamilton . Those kids not even close to the big D on the Hamilton Steel in talent or the top 5 on that team.
Not to mention Steel already embarrassed HW when on the Young Nats and the rest of his clown of teammates.
That Steel team has lots of good AAA players.
Team ranked on MHR 13/14 last year.
You guys keep your G and big price tag. When draft comes up in 4/years you know where the scouts coming looking first. OMHA
Save a picture of this post when the draft is done.
Another delusional dad🤡
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:08 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:49 pm The biggest two losers left from Hamilton . Those kids not even close to the big D on the Hamilton Steel in talent or the top 5 on that team.
Not to mention Steel already embarrassed HW when on the Young Nats and the rest of his clown of teammates.
That Steel team has lots of good AAA players.
Team ranked on MHR 13/14 last year.
You guys keep your G and big price tag. When draft comes up in 4/years you know where the scouts coming looking first. OMHA
Save a picture of this post when the draft is done.
Another delusional dad🤡
Vk and jrc have tournaments looking forward to seeing the steel there
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

OMHA taking over this board like they have been with the OHL draft. Just shows you don’t need to spend over $10,000 to play and have your wives do extras to get ice.
LOL
LOSERS
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by LOSERS »

The CL boy from JRC. Did he not come from Alliance and take over the best player on JRC and one of the best in the league?
CL was not even the best player in Alliance. He was for sure one of the top kids. That just tells you how many good kids in Alliance and OMHA.
So you guys keep the dream a live in the GTHL . You guys dont even have close to the best goalies in the age group.
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

A select few OMHA kids will do well in the draft. EB is a monster with a high ceiling. Let’s not compare a handful of kids to the rest. The GTHL provides the highest level of coaching and competition. Many families simply cannot make it work and that’s okay. Maybe one or two players from Alliance or OMHA make the top spring teams or are even asked each summer. PH Meli was brutal all summer. Let’s be real. There is a reason 70% of GTHL teams are ranked higher than all others. Comparing one of games or random players is just dumb. Yes. Many of the best GTHL players are from outside their boundaries but the majority of top players play in the GTHL. That’s facts.
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Looking at your facts.
Let’s start with Meli PH team
Based on the kids he had that are all bums
Made semi in Regional. 8 teams
Made quarters in Bauer lost in OT
Made Semi in Showdown 6
King of Spring out of 32 teams was in the 17-24 bracket.
I will give Meli one thing. He did play in the higher tourneys this year. Win or lose

He did that with all Steel kids and some other OMHA and I am on the Alliance side.
So those tourneys in Elite are some of the best. I am sure they had some other good ones his team did not enter.

Meli PH team not having kids fly in to play on his team as he does it for his steel team and friends. You idiots think it’s all about bringing home the $5 medal.
Spring is about playing good hockey and with friends.

So again keep smoking the pipe and let your kid play on a stacked team that he hardly plays on and collect those medals.
Maybe put your kid on a team that makes him have to work harder so he learns how to play with weaker kids to improve his game.
Look at that Tristan Reynolds kid. That is a hockey player. He makes kids better around him.
Maybe you GTHL parents should watch and learn.
He man handled NYR in Montreal by himself and beat them.
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:48 am Looking at your facts.
Let’s start with Meli PH team
Based on the kids he had that are all bums
Made semi in Regional. 8 teams
Made quarters in Bauer lost in OT
Made Semi in Showdown 6
King of Spring out of 32 teams was in the 17-24 bracket.
I will give Meli one thing. He did play in the higher tourneys this year. Win or lose

He did that with all Steel kids and some other OMHA and I am on the Alliance side.
So those tourneys in Elite are some of the best. I am sure they had some other good ones his team did not enter.

Meli PH team not having kids fly in to play on his team as he does it for his steel team and friends. You idiots think it’s all about bringing home the $5 medal.
Spring is about playing good hockey and with friends.

So again keep smoking the pipe and let your kid play on a stacked team that he hardly plays on and collect those medals.
Maybe put your kid on a team that makes him have to work harder so he learns how to play with weaker kids to improve his game.
Look at that Tristan Reynolds kid. That is a hockey player. He makes kids better around him.
Maybe you GTHL parents should watch and learn.
He man handled NYR in Montreal by himself and beat them.
You’re clearly a teacher, that post took a lot of time and energy. Well done
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:08 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:49 pm The biggest two losers left from Hamilton . Those kids not even close to the big D on the Hamilton Steel in talent or the top 5 on that team.
Not to mention Steel already embarrassed HW when on the Young Nats and the rest of his clown of teammates.
That Steel team has lots of good AAA players.
Team ranked on MHR 13/14 last year.
You guys keep your G and big price tag. When draft comes up in 4/years you know where the scouts coming looking first. OMHA
Save a picture of this post when the draft is done.
Another delusional dad🤡
The Steel were ranked 17-18 most of the year and finished at 15. They didn’t win one major tournament all year and lost 5 of the 6 games they played against GTHL teams. The only game they won was in their own tournament when they called the Nats for 9 penalties (0 for the Steel) and it was so outrageous even the Steel coach said after the game he was embarrassed.

There is t a single player on that Steel team that could make a top 6 GTHL team. Who is their big D? Seen them play a couple times and no idea who they’re talking about 😂😂😂
The big kid who can’t even skate?

These guys are ass clowns and jealous of the G, which is why they read the GTHL forums and try and pretend they belong.
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:18 am OMHA taking over this board like they have been with the OHL draft. Just shows you don’t need to spend over $10,000 to play and have your wives do extras to get ice.
LOL
Ya ok bud. Last decent player out of Hamilton was Dave Andreychuk 35 years ago
Guest

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:28 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:48 am Looking at your facts.
Let’s start with Meli PH team
Based on the kids he had that are all bums
Made semi in Regional. 8 teams
Made quarters in Bauer lost in OT
Made Semi in Showdown 6
King of Spring out of 32 teams was in the 17-24 bracket.
I will give Meli one thing. He did play in the higher tourneys this year. Win or lose

He did that with all Steel kids and some other OMHA and I am on the Alliance side.
So those tourneys in Elite are some of the best. I am sure they had some other good ones his team did not enter.

Meli PH team not having kids fly in to play on his team as he does it for his steel team and friends. You idiots think it’s all about bringing home the $5 medal.
Spring is about playing good hockey and with friends.

So again keep smoking the pipe and let your kid play on a stacked team that he hardly plays on and collect those medals.
Maybe put your kid on a team that makes him have to work harder so he learns how to play with weaker kids to improve his game.
Look at that Tristan Reynolds kid. That is a hockey player. He makes kids better around him.
Maybe you GTHL parents should watch and learn.
He man handled NYR in Montreal by himself and beat them.
You’re clearly a teacher, that post took a lot of time and energy. Well done

Meli’s team completely embarrassed themselves
in every tournament they played in this year and didn’t beat one single good team all spring. They stunk.
And Tristan who???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”