Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:38 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:06 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:16 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:50 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:27 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:54 pm

Use your brain and think hard you meathead, still got the wrong guy, but love how you body shame kids and let them know what their +\- is when they get back on the bench after a shift. This is why you are where you are and my kid is where he is. Don’t ever forget that.
And that is why your kid will NEVER play AAA. Because when he does come to the bench he pouts like a 2 year old. Also, you get more out of a corpse than you do with him. Can't fix brain dead.
Still the wrong guy 💩head. How’s the hockey school going? After parents get a wiff of your true self I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before you start seeing moths in your wallet instead of cash. Not to worry, they’re always hiring at dollarramma.
Working at a dollar store would be an upgrade from HVS. Nothing wrong with JP, he's an intense coach who cares and tried to get the most out of what was given to him.
Unfortunately, crybaby parents cause too much sh!t and give great coaches like him a bad name.
I agree, JP couldn't do much with what was left behind on that team. All the top players left and had no choice but to draw from A teams. He had a different style of coaching and the kids did not buy into it. Better luck with the next team.
Who wins the west?? My money is on the rats... could go either way though
MNS, it will be tough for them to repeat but they have the right kids who have bought into the coaches philosophy. That coach proves time and time again that he can take kids who may not be the superstars of the league but they play like a team, and it’s a team sport.

Post by Guest »

Rangers and rats final - too big and play tough. Mns are small but play as a group but you never know. Don’t count out Terriers. They are the only squad that beat the two top teams. If the eagles can play like they have in the past they’ve got a good shot too.

Post by Guest »

Rangers all the way - close second is the hawks

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:28 pm Rangers and rats final - too big and play tough. Mns are small but play as a group but you never know. Don’t count out Terriers. They are the only squad that beat the two top teams. If the eagles can play like they have in the past they’ve got a good shot too.
Thanks terrier dad

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:35 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:27 am

And that is why your kid will NEVER play AAA. Because when he does come to the bench he pouts like a 2 year old. Also, you get more out of a corpse than you do with him. Can't fix brain dead.
Still the wrong guy 💩head. How’s the hockey school going? After parents get a wiff of your true self I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before you start seeing moths in your wallet instead of cash. Not to worry, they’re always hiring at dollarramma.
Working at a dollar store would be an upgrade from HVS. Nothing wrong with JP, he's an intense coach who cares and tried to get the most out of what was given to him.
Unfortunately, crybaby parents cause too much sh!t and give great coaches like him a bad name.
I agree, JP couldn't do much with what was left behind on that team. All the top players left and had no choice but to draw from A teams. He had a different style of coaching and the kids did not buy into it. Better luck with the next team.
MNS, it will be tough for them to repeat but they have the right kids who have bought into the coaches philosophy. That coach proves time and time again that he can take kids who may not be the superstars of the league but they play like a team, and it’s a team sport.
We will see how great they are when #19 leaves for AAA>

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:52 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:35 pm

We will see how great they are when #19 leaves for AAA>
Lol. Worry about next year, next year bud.
We are talking this season still.

Post by Guest »

Eagles will fly high

Post by Guest »

Eagles will drop dead - panthers will eat them for breaky

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:03 am Eagles will drop dead - panthers will eat them for breaky
Lol... Eagles don't have the grit to go far

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:03 am Eagles will drop dead - panthers will eat them for breaky
Looks like somebody was on the sauce last night …lol