2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:03 am Eagles will drop dead - panthers will eat them for breaky
Who cares, if winning means you have to ruin hockey for the kids by sucking the fun out of it? No fun on that team. NONE. It will all be worth it when you are in men's league in a few years and look back. Memories. Eagles will win, the coach yells more.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:36 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:03 am Eagles will drop dead - panthers will eat them for breaky
Who cares, if winning means you have to ruin hockey for the kids by sucking the fun out of it? No fun on that team. NONE. It will all be worth it when you are in men's league in a few years and look back. Memories. Eagles will win, the coach yells more.
No fun team... JD is a bully! How many kids quite his team this year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:21 pm
JD is a bully? Really? How well did your team do HL coach? The only one's leaving are the one's you couldn't take with you which are the one's you will take to make your nonplayoff team. Oh, and I forgot to mention, you're taking your A son to AAA Nats, remember..............rrrrrrrrright

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:55 am
JD is a bully? Really? How well did your team do HL coach? The only one's leaving are the one's you couldn't take with you which are the one's you will take to make your nonplayoff team. Oh, and I forgot to mention, you're taking your A son to AAA Nats, remember..............rrrrrrrrright
Huh?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:52 am
Huh?
Are you talking about the Eagles coach?
If you think he’s a bully then wait until you play for JC at the Nats. Kleenex will be required.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:15 pm
Huh?
If you think he’s a bully then wait until you play for JC at the Nats. Kleenex will be required.
Question, why is it all the coaches kids are going AAA every year but always playing AA for their dads?

Post by Guest »

Huh?
I was referring to Eagles coach.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:05 pm

Huh?
I take it someone got the pink slip a little early? Or he's not playing your kid in the play offs?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:13 pm

Huh?
I take it someone got the pink slip a little early? Or he's not playing your kid in the play offs?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:13 pm
Huh?
Lol... nope. Keep digging Sherlock