2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:44 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:39 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:59 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:45 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:37 pm Majors goalie and the girl goalie would be a solid tandem. Could roll 50/50 all year.
100%
Hey Rebels did you hear that? TANDEMS WORK....
Is someone Jealous of the Rebels must be the NYR back up goalies dad your kid belongs in AA you come on here rip goalies and his kid has only been a back up
that's not true he's a good goalie they all are good goalies being discussed.
What type of deal does WL have with NYR for next year? Must be pretty lucriative.
It’s 70-30. But every time his mom opens her pie hole it drops 5%.
By Christmas he’ll be playing 10% of the games.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 pm The dmf girl gets 70/30 right? 80/20 next year?
The Markham goalie is coming considering our proposal. We will have two solid tenders.
SA going to be making some calls if that's the case. Markham goalie been locked up by VK for months.
Lol. Locked up. He got to know SA and is like, I’m outta here.
VK falling apart.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:17 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 pm The dmf girl gets 70/30 right? 80/20 next year?
The Markham goalie is coming considering our proposal. We will have two solid tenders.
SA going to be making some calls if that's the case. Markham goalie been locked up by VK for months.
VK falling apart.
If MM goalie goes to DMF they will be top 2 next year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:31 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:17 am
VK falling apart.
If MM goalie goes to DMF they will be top 2 next year
Goaltending is not the issue for dmf….it’s goal scoring! And sorry HA from VK is not Jesus!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:57 pm
Never play for a guy with an Italian accent when they were born here in Canada. I'm Italian and grew up in Woodbridge, I can assure you I am right all day long. Think about it... warning to all Mangiacakes. 8-)
I think you should have stopped with never play for a guy with an Italian accent. Small little losers living off couple game stint in the O or some crazy European pro league where most teams get beat by a men’s A team in beer league.
These greasy little money suckers are ruining hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:44 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:39 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:37 pm Majors goalie and the girl goalie would be a solid tandem. Could roll 50/50 all year.
100%
Is someone Jealous of the Rebels must be the NYR back up goalies dad your kid belongs in AA you come on here rip goalies and his kid has only been a back up
that's not true he's a good goalie they all are good goalies being discussed.
What type of deal does WL have with NYR for next year? Must be pretty lucriative.
I don’t think the deal at NYR is good enough for them as they were out with Reps last weekend

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:57 pm
Never play for a guy with an Italian accent when they were born here in Canada. I'm Italian and grew up in Woodbridge, I can assure you I am right all day long. Think about it... warning to all Mangiacakes. 8-)
I think you should have stopped with never play for a guy with an Italian accent. Small little losers living off couple game stint in the O or some crazy European pro league where most teams get beat by a men’s A team in beer league.
These greasy little money suckers are ruining hockey.
What coach is your rant aimed at?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:00 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:02 pm

100%
No need to rip on the kid - he's fine. His dad thinks he's a superstar and is a massive pain in the ass, but the kid is fine.
What happen in the NYR against VK I heard it was 3-0 on 3 shots
Not true. NYR is what we thought they were. VK dominant all of 1st period until ref got involved. Took 5 PP goals and three 5 on 3 goals to earn the win. Game handed to NYR. Ref should resign or get on NYR payroll
NYR is clearly the better team all around. But it's true VK would have easily won that game. The ref's were atrocious so much in fact that even the parents on NYR and I am one of them ,have to give VK credit not one parent thought VK wasn't the better team yesterday. The Refs did help us big time no question. Those refs were atrocious and that game will probably be investigated by the league. I lost track with how many penalties they were given and they had to fight off several 5 on 3's, on top of that they gave VK coach two bench minors, called a 4 minute high sticking that was not a high stick to the head that was non existent. In all honesty it was one of the worst robberies I have seen in sports. They finally kicked the coach off the bench and it wasn't that bad in all honesty not sure there must be something personally there. Those poor kids had their hearts and souls ripped out and even my son said that it was not fair. It was a nothing game for VK anyways the parents were upset at the refs but overall classy. One dad did go after the Ref after the game though so I hear. I would not be surprised if those refs are under review for this one. Watch the game yourself online it is crystal clear.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:05 am

No need to rip on the kid - he's fine. His dad thinks he's a superstar and is a massive pain in the ass, but the kid is fine.
Not true. NYR is what we thought they were. VK dominant all of 1st period until ref got involved. Took 5 PP goals and three 5 on 3 goals to earn the win. Game handed to NYR. Ref should resign or get on NYR payroll
NYR is clearly the better team all around. But it's true VK would have easily won that game. The ref's were atrocious so much in fact that even the parents on NYR and I am one of them ,have to give VK credit not one parent thought VK wasn't the better team yesterday. The Refs did help us big time no question. Those refs were atrocious and that game will probably be investigated by the league. I lost track with how many penalties they were given and they had to fight off several 5 on 3's, on top of that they gave VK coach two bench minors, called a 4 minute high sticking that was not a high stick to the head that was non existent. In all honesty it was one of the worst robberies I have seen in sports. They finally kicked the coach off the bench and it wasn't that bad in all honesty not sure there must be something personally there. Those poor kids had their hearts and souls ripped out and even my son said that it was not fair. It was a nothing game for VK anyways the parents were upset at the refs but overall classy. One dad did go after the Ref after the game though so I hear. I would not be surprised if those refs are under review for this one. Watch the game yourself online it is crystal clear.
100% not the rant of an NYR parent. Good effort though

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:25 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:05 am

100% not the rant of an NYR parent. Good effort though
lol def not a ranger parent.