2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:57 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:57 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 pm The dmf girl gets 70/30 right? 80/20 next year?
The Markham goalie is coming considering our proposal. We will have two solid tenders.
SA going to be making some calls if that's the case. Markham goalie been locked up by VK for months.
Never play for a guy with an Italian accent when they were born here in Canada. I'm Italian and grew up in Woodbridge, I can assure you I am right all day long. Think about it... warning to all Mangiacakes. 8-)
I think you should have stopped with never play for a guy with an Italian accent. Small little losers living off couple game stint in the O or some crazy European pro league where most teams get beat by a men’s A team in beer league.
These greasy little money suckers are ruining hockey.
What coach is your rant aimed at?
You could start a big list! Let’s start at the top with SA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:30 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:34 pm

The Markham goalie is coming considering our proposal. We will have two solid tenders.
SA going to be making some calls if that's the case. Markham goalie been locked up by VK for months.
Never play for a guy with an Italian accent when they were born here in Canada. I'm Italian and grew up in Woodbridge, I can assure you I am right all day long. Think about it... warning to all Mangiacakes. 8-)
I think you should have stopped with never play for a guy with an Italian accent. Small little losers living off couple game stint in the O or some crazy European pro league where most teams get beat by a men’s A team in beer league.
Who's SA?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:00 am Rebels, Sens, VK all officially out.
Winner of JRC vs TM plays winner of TYN vs DMF (TYN through with tie)
Loser of JRC vs TM plays NYR
4 expected to advance will.
Great run for TYN. Pleasant surprise.
Zolirg

Post by Zolirg »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:44 am

Who's SA?
MT, DA, JS, SA, KD, MC, PS........ Who's gonna be next?

When my son was in kindergarten he complained all the time about his teachers. Being in hockey taught him to toughen up. Looks like not everybody learned that lesson.......

Post by Guest »

Zolirg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:05 am

Who's SA?

When my son was in kindergarten he complained all the time about his teachers. Being in hockey taught him to toughen up. Looks like not everybody learned that lesson.......
So you want a coach who is 6 “4, played only in the NHL/ did not play over seas and who will do it for free? Delusional parents that never played the game or any high level anything are what is wrong with the G.

Many of your wifes settled for unimpressive men, that are fat slobs. Why? Because it was the best that Was available. So next time you get frisky, remember your wifes also desires a 6”4 adonis to be on her But she settles for that disgusting shit locker and limp dick because it is the best option she has.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:37 am

Who's SA?

So you want a coach who is 6 “4, played only in the NHL/ did not play over seas and who will do it for free? Delusional parents that never played the game or any high level anything are what is wrong with the G.

Many of your wifes settled for unimpressive men, that are fat slobs. Why? Because it was the best that Was available. So next time you get frisky, remember your wifes also desires a 6”4 adonis to be on her But she settles for that disgusting shit locker and limp dick because it is the best option she has.
Awe hello little meatball! Dark day in moms basement.
Better plan a skate so you can afford a bus pass.

Post by Guest »

Any news on movement, lots of talk about de commitments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:45 pm Any news on movement, lots of talk about de commitments
Can’t believe any of this decommit stuff on here but let’s here your rumours

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:26 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:25 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:05 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:00 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:02 pm

No need to rip on the kid - he's fine. His dad thinks he's a superstar and is a massive pain in the ass, but the kid is fine.
What happen in the NYR against VK I heard it was 3-0 on 3 shots
Not true. NYR is what we thought they were. VK dominant all of 1st period until ref got involved. Took 5 PP goals and three 5 on 3 goals to earn the win. Game handed to NYR. Ref should resign or get on NYR payroll
NYR is clearly the better team all around. But it's true VK would have easily won that game. The ref's were atrocious so much in fact that even the parents on NYR and I am one of them ,have to give VK credit not one parent thought VK wasn't the better team yesterday. The Refs did help us big time no question. Those refs were atrocious and that game will probably be investigated by the league. I lost track with how many penalties they were given and they had to fight off several 5 on 3's, on top of that they gave VK coach two bench minors, called a 4 minute high sticking that was not a high stick to the head that was non existent. In all honesty it was one of the worst robberies I have seen in sports. They finally kicked the coach off the bench and it wasn't that bad in all honesty not sure there must be something personally there. Those poor kids had their hearts and souls ripped out and even my son said that it was not fair. It was a nothing game for VK anyways the parents were upset at the refs but overall classy. One dad did go after the Ref after the game though so I hear. I would not be surprised if those refs are under review for this one. Watch the game yourself online it is crystal clear.
100% not the rant of an NYR parent. Good effort though
lol def not a ranger parent.
100% not a NYR Parent they are way too arrogant to admit the truth.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:37 am

Who's SA?

sounds like this guy has some inner desire to be a with a man and just spilled the beans about his secret unfulfilled desires and inner challenges he faces coming out of the closet. Who visualizes that stuff unless they have some unsettled personal issues'? poor guy must be tough for you.. it's ok join the alphabet club.. it's trending.. lol