London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:07 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:18 am More training is not going to help. They need to have a better coach to teach them how to play the game.
They have coaching. All of you on the ride home. That’s why they aren’t successful. Parents being coaches in the car instead of parents. Let them enjoy the last two years before beer league.
You're right. They had a parent coach for 4 years (all losing seasons). They had a non parent coach for 1 year (losing season). They've had coaches, not coaching. Skating around cones is not going to help, but it's your money, if you want to waste it, be my guest.

Wrong they've had to losing seasons that the last two. Last coach was not good. Let's see what he does with 2010

Post by Guest »

What!? ^

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:41 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:18 am More training is not going to help. They need to have a better coach to teach them how to play the game.
They have coaching. All of you on the ride home. That’s why they aren’t successful. Parents being coaches in the car instead of parents. Let them enjoy the last two years before beer league.
You're right. They had a parent coach for 4 years (all losing seasons). They had a non parent coach for 1 year (losing season). They've had coaches, not coaching. Skating around cones is not going to help, but it's your money, if you want to waste it, be my guest.
If LJK wants to be more competive then pick up some of the EMC cuts. There are some good players in the shamrock loop not getting a sniff with neopotism at emc.
Why have EMC cuts not been coming to LJK? Must be a reason.

Post by Guest »

The vast majority of kids who play Shamrock may be great kids but most are not good enough players. As the kids get older the gap continues to grow to a point where they stop trying out because they know they are not good enough.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:40 amWhat!? ^
First and second year above 500 hundred. Third season COVID. Last two seasons terrible

Post by Guest »

Everyone knows that the Alliance is a very weak league. So, they were above .500 for minor and major atom. Tell us, what did they win? Any tournament wins? Did they even make it to a Sunday in any tournament in those two years? I'll help you out. The answer is no.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:37 am Everyone knows that the Alliance is a very weak league. So, they were above .500 for minor and major atom. Tell us, what did they win? Any tournament wins? Did they even make it to a Sunday in any tournament in those two years? I'll help you out. The answer is no.
The G is obviously the strongest but after that you’re splitting hairs between the alliance, SCTA, ETA and HEO. Alliance has the next two top teams outside of the G. The reality is this Knights team just isn’t strong. They have a good defenseman and a few good forwards but their depth and goaltending is bad. Some parents just need to realize that and stop blaming the coaches. They will finish 4th at best again next year.

Post by Guest »

No one from the 09 team is getting drafted.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:37 am Everyone knows that the Alliance is a very weak league. So, they were above .500 for minor and major atom. Tell us, what did they win? Any tournament wins? Did they even make it to a Sunday in any tournament in those two years? I'll help you out. The answer is no.
You must be speaking from experience on that team. I am just speaking from the facts I see on the internet. Yes they are very weak in net, the have two good D and some good Fs

Post by Guest »

No they had flow drills all year now they need coaches. No structure No accountability No correction No communication it was your regular RD $50 skate