London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:54 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:50 pm Yes it is better to chase the puck in Chatham and Sarnia than it is to play AA.

Hint if your kid is playing in CK or LJS odds are the team is not that good and so save the gas, money and time and use it for extra skills while playing AA.
Totally agree, good stuff happening in Alliance AA. It’s too bad that LJK is exclusive to London kids and EMC doesn’t have AA.
Why is there no AA with EMC?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:05 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:43 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:54 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:56 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:04 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:13 am

Not true, but, post said nothing about F1’s. Lots of ljk kids in other AAA centres better than what’s on the team now, and I’m hearing the EMC goalie with a Dad in London could be coming.
Tell us then. Who is playing in ljk on a f1? How many?
LJK should let the local area Shamrock kids come, EMC doesn't want them as EMC is to busy inbreeding. You'd be surprised. Act like the G, grab the best kids you can, stop with this residency boundary crap. Play the game. Wait - it's all about the sponsor dollars. Not fair to bring non resident kids in and dominate. LOL
Some good shamrock kids but LJK has AA to pull from and some kids ready to make the jump.
meh, top shamrock kids would crush LJK AA teams.
Lol - you’re joking right? They finished top 2 AA in Alliance but ok. LJK AA teams are always solid and accept no out of area kids.
Top Shamrock beats AA LJK all day long. LJK plays half a season or more against A centres! They should win.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:04 am

Tell us then. Who is playing in ljk on a f1? How many?
LJK should let the local area Shamrock kids come, EMC doesn't want them as EMC is to busy inbreeding. You'd be surprised. Act like the G, grab the best kids you can, stop with this residency boundary crap. Play the game. Wait - it's all about the sponsor dollars. Not fair to bring non resident kids in and dominate. LOL
Some good shamrock kids but LJK has AA to pull from and some kids ready to make the jump.
Lol - you’re joking right? They finished top 2 AA in Alliance but ok. LJK AA teams are always solid and accept no out of area kids.
Top Shamrock beats AA LJK all day long. LJK plays half a season or more against A centres! They should win.
Keep telling yourself that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:16 pm

You sound nervous, you know I'm right. I'll pay for the ice, set up a team, you bring the white or green, don't care and we'll burn it to the ground by at least 4 goals.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:22 pm

You sound nervous, you know I'm right. I'll pay for the ice, set up a team, you bring the white or green, don't care and we'll burn it to the ground by at least 4 goals.

I want in on this bet. How much?

Post by Guest »

Just to confirm. You actually think the St Mary’s B team can beat a London AA team? Man this is why everyone makes fun of hockey parents. You’re crazy dude. St No Names who took back a few EMC cuts isn’t even a top ranked A team…

Post by Guest »

Who gets KRs kid?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:30 pm

Just to confirm. You actually think the St Mary’s B team can beat a London AA team? Man this is why everyone makes fun of hockey parents. You’re crazy dude. St No Names who took back a few EMC cuts isn’t even a top ranked A team…
Not st marys or stt, TOP 17 in whole Shamrock League!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:17 pm

I want in on this bet. How much?
Me too LOL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:05 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:30 pm

Not st marys or stt, TOP 17 in whole Shamrock League!
Verses 17 top 2009 AA in alliance? I’m in. Also, we’re talking 2009 Shamrock kids not the 2008 Shamrock kids.