London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

Top 09 shamrock would NOT beat 09 top LJK AA kids and def not too 09 alliance kids. Lol

So funny.

Post by Guest »

Some LJK AAA teams are not that strong and lose to CK and LJS.

Post by Guest »

Not st marys or stt, TOP 17 in whole Shamrock League!
[/quote]

Oh no not the vaunted TOP 17! ....I see them every week on My Hockey Rankings

Will the Lucan goalie who somehow manages to shutout the 18 kids on West Lorne (bc they did not have a LL team) be between the pipes?

Or that rock steady D from Lambeth who once played an EMC ex game vs CK after the roster was 98% done play?

How about the "power F" from Port Stanley who owns the wall when he plays the line with 3 girls on Belmont?

I think your OMHA mandated mouth guard is blocking the oxygen to your brain

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:50 pm Not st marys or stt, TOP 17 in whole Shamrock League!
Oh no not the vaunted TOP 17! ....I see them every week on My Hockey Rankings

Will the Lucan goalie who somehow manages to shutout the 18 kids on West Lorne (bc they did not have a LL team) be between the pipes?

Or that rock steady D from Lambeth who once played an EMC ex game vs CK after the roster was 98% done play?

How about the "power F" from Port Stanley who owns the wall when he plays the line with 3 girls on Belmont?

I think your OMHA mandated mouth guard is blocking the oxygen to your brain
[/quote]

I think bro was thinking U15, the teams of which are carried by the 08s and not 09s vs 09s. Show us your rosters Shamrock man.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:06 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:17 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:16 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:05 pm

Lol - you’re joking right? They finished top 2 AA in Alliance but ok. LJK AA teams are always solid and accept no out of area kids.
Top Shamrock beats AA LJK all day long. LJK plays half a season or more against A centres! They should win.
Keep telling yourself that.
You sound nervous, you know I'm right. I'll pay for the ice, set up a team, you bring the white or green, don't care and we'll burn it to the ground by at least 4 goals.

I want in on this bet. How much?
Me too LOL
Who do you take?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:10 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:06 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:17 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:16 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm

Top Shamrock beats AA LJK all day long. LJK plays half a season or more against A centres! They should win.
Keep telling yourself that.
You sound nervous, you know I'm right. I'll pay for the ice, set up a team, you bring the white or green, don't care and we'll burn it to the ground by at least 4 goals.

I want in on this bet. How much?
Me too LOL
Who do you take?
Top 09 shamrock all star team vs the LJK AA teams would be a good game… maybe even shamrock on top. But shamrock all stars vs alliance AA all stars would be alliance all day.

Post by Guest »

Top 17 Shamrock League players vs either LJK AA, not an alliance top 17, not top AAA, not top 09's in AAA. or AA. Specifically the LJK AA teams.

Post by Guest »

There is such a thing as a aa all star? Seems like a contradiction in terms. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:17 am There is such a thing as a aa all star? Seems like a contradiction in terms. :lol:
The AA all star team would be made up of kids who should actually be playing AAA but can’t get on the teams because of nepotism and politics. The only reason your duster kid is playing AAA.

Go look at Game sheets, top 10 in point kids should be playing Alliance AAA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:29 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:17 am There is such a thing as a aa all star? Seems like a contradiction in terms. :lol:
The AA all star team would be made up of kids who should actually be playing AAA but can’t get on the teams because of nepotism and politics. The only reason your duster kid is playing AAA.

Go look at Game sheets, top 10 in point kids should be playing Alliance AAA.
Hey but they can brag that their kid plays AAA! Poorly, but AAA! :lol: