ETA 2007

All Team and Association topics here

Re: ETA 2007

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:16 am It’s ALl WH0 your know in the Draft World.
Has it occurred to you that maybe your kid isn’t as good as you think he is?

Post by Guest »

Anyone get that scouting news email today. Anyone actually subscribe to it? Price is pretty hefty but im curious about it.

Post by Guest »

Gladiator agency - any thoughts? Approached my son and we are not sure about them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:51 am Gladiator agency - any thoughts? Approached my son and we are not sure about them.
They hunt all the rinks. Watched them through prodigy last summer, talk a lot, tend to pester coaches a bunch. Always at the dressing room right after games. That’s just what I saw.

Post by Guest »

Thanks the guy gave off really creepy vibes. I think we will pass.

Post by Guest »

Most of them are like used car sales guys!!
Just out to make a buck$$
Razor

Post by Razor »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:51 am Gladiator agency - any thoughts? Approached my son and we are not sure about them.
My son is with them and they are awesome to deal with and are always there to answer questions and give direction

Post by Guest »

Razor wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:26 am
My son is with them and they are awesome to deal with and are always there to answer questions and give direction
You don’t care that they promoted that plug from NCP over everyone else?

Post by Guest »

Which plug?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:30 pmWhich plug?
RF