London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

guest_________ wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:01 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:27 pm Most want open borders, so that's not the issue. Go where you want, but play by the same rules as everyone else. The 3 Strathroy kids have been breaking the rules for years. It's bullshit. What's the point in having rules if there is no enforcement?? The kids of parents who break the rules should be suspended from playing for 1 full season. That would send the message!
Agree with no borders. But until that’s approved we need to play by rules.

Can’t verify…but the rumour mill is that Strathroy crew have a religious faith full of morals and values. 🤨. Interesting…
That is the most ironic part, very religious.

Post by Guest »

Yes, they are very religious. I am not. And yet I play by the rules. Weird.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:25 pm Yes, they are very religious. I am not. And yet I play by the rules. Weird.
Yep. Them and now the Millers. Liars and cheats, great job parents.

Post by Guest »

Religious and breaking all the rules. That's great! Amazing job raising your kids to lie and cheat. The U13 kid is a nice boy and deserves to play AAA. He should play for EMC. The older boy is not a good player and should be playing AA. No idea about the other kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:09 pm Call LJK anonymously and report the lying bastards!
People already have and board doesn’t care

They own a house in London and live there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:00 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:09 pm Call LJK anonymously and report the lying bastards!
People already have and board doesn’t care

They own a house in London and live there
That's not true. Those kids do not live in London.

Post by Guest »

If all you people know about this why don’t you go to the board. They can not ignor all of you !

Post by Guest »

I know of two people who are calling this week.

Post by Guest »

Great ! See if they have any success.

Post by Guest »

Do you really want your kid on the team so
Bad you are willing to black ball your self for life by snitching on boys hockey …. You guys need to get a life get your kid in extras and work harder this isn’t the way you want on the team