23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:50 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:35 pm Did i hear correct? JT of the 2010 age group has left BE for the GTHL?

hasnt the grandfather ruined many careers by blocking the exact thng

So the story goes yes. He left BE for the Mississauga Terriers AA team. And yes gramps was an entitled d!ck head who trapped many kids in BE land by blocking releases.
Mississauga Sens......... so yes he got a release to pay AAA hockey outside of Burlington.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:07 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:35 pm Did i hear correct? JT of the 2010 age group has left BE for the GTHL?

So the story goes yes. He left BE for the Mississauga Terriers AA team. And yes gramps was an entitled d!ck head who trapped many kids in BE land by blocking releases.
Mississauga Sens......... so yes he got a release to pay AAA hockey outside of Burlington.

So he left to likely be the 6th dman on a team that finished 10th in a 12 team league. Yes I looked it up. That shows you just how little he thinks of BE when he leaves us for a bottom feeder in Toronto.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:13 pm

So he left to likely be the 6th dman on a team that finished 10th in a 12 team league. Yes I looked it up. That shows you just how little he thinks of BE when he leaves us for a bottom feeder in Toronto.

Yes and Toronto bottom feeders still kick our asses in every age group that’s the sad part. But still looks bad when JT grandkid loses all faith in BE coaching and development and leaves. His kid is not even an exceptional player but BE still wasn’t good enough in his opinion the prick.

Post by Guest »

I can not believe this is honestly true. They will allow teams with 6-9 imports and allow the presidents kid (lets be honest he still runs things) to walk out of the organization but block all releases.

Post by Guest »

I’ve been in Burlington forever. I’ve never seen so many Burlington teams with losing records and not even getting a sniff of being a top program. I have to say this is the worst the organization has been in 25 years. It’s sad to see. They might as well just become an aa Centre. If it’s a good year because you just are able to make omha final weekend that’s a problem.

Post by Guest »

This is true problem is all of the AA teams are weak as well
They bring in an NLT provider and they say who coaches should take 🤪 they need imports cause the NLT providers and coaches can’t develop these kids it’s very sad

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:02 am This is true problem is all of the AA teams are weak as well
They bring in an NLT provider and they say who coaches should take 🤪 they need imports cause the NLT providers and coaches can’t develop these kids it’s very sad
Case and point with U13 (2011) they bring in a non parent coach… however, his first pick is his nephew who couldn’t crack a AA roster in Oakville as an import. Association is in a real mess.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:19 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:02 am This is true problem is all of the AA teams are weak as well
Case and point with U13 (2011) they bring in a non parent coach… however, his first pick is his nephew who couldn’t crack a AA roster in Oakville as an import. Association is in a real mess.

Wow that’s really really bad

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:29 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:19 am

Wow that’s really really bad
That team has 6 imports
Guest1234

Post by Guest1234 »

Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:42 pm

I can not believe this is honestly true. They will allow teams with 6-9 imports and allow the presidents kid (lets be honest he still runs things) to walk out of the organization but block all releases.
Prez kid is gone????