2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

:P In other news, the 2008 AA thread needed some comparisons to the GT Caps and brought forth the A GT Caps… :P

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:13 am :P In other news, the 2008 AA thread needed some comparisons to the GT Caps and brought forth the A GT Caps… :P

Don't forget this, "GTC has a great parent group and we are here for our kids. If you don't like us move on. Lots of other teams". Group hug now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:15 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:13 am :P In other news, the 2008 AA thread needed some comparisons to the GT Caps and brought forth the A GT Caps… :P

Don't forget this, "GTC has a great parent group and we are here for our kids. If you don't like us move on. Lots of other teams". Group hug now.
I have a funny story I just remembered when I was on the GTC. Was watching a practice standing by the glass when another parent standing next to me let out a silent fart and then quietly walked away. Must of been the worst stench I ever smelled, was like a sewer backed up into a manure farm.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:40 pm

I have a funny story I just remembered when I was on the GTC. Was watching a practice standing by the glass when another parent standing next to me let out a silent fart and then quietly walked away. Must of been the worst stench I ever smelled, was like a sewer backed up into a manure farm.

That's a funny story. And I'm sure very common. We can all relate.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Better that then bad breath

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Better that then bad breath
Probably why your kid was cut

Post by Guest »

So is everyone set for next year? Rosters completed....ready to go. We'll see if htere are any surprises in the spring and summer.

Post by Guest »

It's too quiet here. Worrisome. The calm before the storm??

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:01 pm It's too quiet here. Worrisome. The calm before the storm??
Bitter dad cut from gtc must be on vacation