Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:04 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:46 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:07 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:57 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:53 pm

Makes sense but he also should provide some form of compensation to the families of few true elite players they have.
Just became the most expensive AAA spring program by a country mile. I'd be surprised if CJC would be able to build any kind of 2015 program after this. The cat is out of the bag.
How much did that program cost?
If you have to ask...
Lol I went to some skates with TE. Glad we didn’t go with them.
CJ is a solid coach. We all know quality coaching is the recipe for elite success. It’s recruiting. The two failures of the program were the stupid outfits everyone was asked to buy and the over priced training sessions. 90% of these trainers provide mediocre training for excessive costs. The coaching in PH, TBD and Everest is not better. Potentially worse. Unfortunately there is more to all this.

Did CJC type the above? Because he’s a terrible coach who was given the reigns this spring and failed miserably. The guy CANNOT COACH any more than JS can coach. They’re jokes. CJC was awful all spring and his lineup wasn’t to blame. Any success he’s ever had coaching before was when he had rosters that the janitor could have won with. Similar to RW. When people like that have competitive rosters that need coaching to put them over the edge they fail miserably.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Makes sense but he also should provide some form of compensation to the families of few true elite players they have.
Just became the most expensive AAA spring program by a country mile. I'd be surprised if CJC would be able to build any kind of 2015 program after this. The cat is out of the bag.
If you have to ask...
Let’s be realistic people TE has 1 maybe 2 players and that’s it. D are bad and the goalie is horrible. CJC walks with a brand new clipboard and never seen him use it once, don’t think he even has a marker.
CJC is a joke and trying to hit on the hockey moms on his team makes his failure even more complete.

Post by Guest »

If you have to ask...
CJ is a solid coach. We all know quality coaching is the recipe for elite success. It’s recruiting. The two failures of the program were the stupid outfits everyone was asked to buy and the over priced training sessions. 90% of these trainers provide mediocre training for excessive costs. The coaching in PH, TBD and Everest is not better. Potentially worse. Unfortunately there is more to all this.
Solid coach? You must be delusional, team hasn’t won a single game. Maybe a good guy, but not a good coach. Hate to say it but to be a good coach today you need to recruit as well. It’s a must in spring and winter. Your can’t compare CJ or TE to any of the other companies. The TB, PH, and Everest all have experience over CJ. Maybe in a few years with some experience he will do better.

Post by Guest »

If you have to ask...
PH and TBD have produced results, and the costs of the program are similar.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:24 pm

If you have to ask...
They will also not be dropping down to AAA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:25 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:24 pm

If you have to ask...
They will also not be dropping down to AAA.
I don’t think that’s true…lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:23 pm

If you have to ask...
Solid coach? You must be delusional, team hasn’t won a single game. Maybe a good guy, but not a good coach. Hate to say it but to be a good coach today you need to recruit as well. It’s a must in spring and winter. Your can’t compare CJ or TE to any of the other companies. The TB, PH, and Everest all have experience over CJ. Maybe in a few years with some experience he will do better.
TE parent here, CJ seems to be a good guy. Besides that, I’m happy that my kid is happy playing hockey with CJ. I don’t think he would have gotten that out of the other spring teams and the parent group is awesome. Scores don’t matter at this age.

There something seriously wrong with you if you’re talking about who is or isn’t elite at this age.

Also, way to bury the racist Klevr coach story in the previous posts, smooth move

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:38 pm

If you have to ask...
TE parent here, CJ seems to be a good guy. Besides that, I’m happy that my kid is happy playing hockey with CJ. I don’t think he would have gotten that out of the other spring teams and the parent group is awesome. Scores don’t matter at this age.

There something seriously wrong with you if you’re talking about who is or isn’t elite at this age.

Also, way to bury the racist Klevr coach story in the previous posts, smooth move

You’re pathetic CJ. You clearly typed that last post.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:38 pm

If you have to ask...

You’re pathetic CJ. You clearly typed that last post.
TE most improved team

Post by Guest »

If you have to ask...
CJ had some very strong players out to skates but in his wisdom elected to offer spots to kids who went to a certain minimum number of his skates. It was, is, and always will be a business decision for him. PH is similar but less blatant that way. As previously mentioned, almost all spring programs are scams, especially the ones that call themselves elite.