All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:00 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:33 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:36 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:50 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:55 am Nats are the real deal!

AK47 with the assassination.
How long will it take till this coach is deemed no good?
They beat the Titans. And I think BBHS (no roses there)
Lmao!!!
They played our Pro Hockey team hard too.
They lost to a AA north bay team
#96 carried their offense. They had good d and goaltending but forwards needed work.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:48 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:31 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:46 am this league will be better than Carnevale
Top players from top teams were all there, every team has their rosters stacked. Definitely 2 or 3 names that might have gotten in through advisors or connections, but that’s a low ratio and quite frankly, who cares? I love when those guys whose kids didn’t get invited are on here talking smack. OMHA and GTHLs finest all competing. Exceptional hockey with a lot of skill and many scouts in the building. Fantastic league, convenors have done an incredible job. Come check it out and bring little Johnny as well, maybe he to can aspire to play someday with the big boys.

There wasn’t one scout in the building, the games were decent, no contact, just another money grab. This league means absolutely nothing.
There were 4 scouts I counted actually

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:49 pm
Top players from top teams were all there, every team has their rosters stacked. Definitely 2 or 3 names that might have gotten in through advisors or connections, but that’s a low ratio and quite frankly, who cares? I love when those guys whose kids didn’t get invited are on here talking smack. OMHA and GTHLs finest all competing. Exceptional hockey with a lot of skill and many scouts in the building. Fantastic league, convenors have done an incredible job. Come check it out and bring little Johnny as well, maybe he to can aspire to play someday with the big boys.

There wasn’t one scout in the building, the games were decent, no contact, just another money grab. This league means absolutely nothing.

A couple definitely.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:49 pm

When you realize that this “league” means absolute zero, you’ll be better off. It’s like a non contact soccer game.

Post by Guest »

Was invited but chose not to participate. We’ll wait for the season to play with your so called “big boys”

Post by Guest »

It's simply just another summer league and yes people are making good money as a result. Nothing to write home about. And yes my kids playing. Have a good summer and all the best to all next fall!

Post by Guest »

Top players from top teams? What does that mean? Is there no top players from mid pack or bottom teams? Mentioning top teams is completely irrelevant, there are many top players on most teams if not all teams.

Post by Guest »

This is one of the most arrogant comments to date. Most people that talk like you usually eat their words in the end. Make sure you have a fork with you when that happens

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:34 am
This is one of the most arrogant comments to date. Most people that talk like you usually eat their words in the end. Make sure you have a fork with you when that happens

The league is garbage, end of story. Most over rated thing we have ever heard of. It means absolutely nothing if your kid is playing in that shinny league. Round of applause to the guys running it. Great money maker.

Post by Guest »

It's non-contact? And someone thinks these games will make difference with any scout? Dumb to be playing in any league for the summer and think it matters or is as good as training. Probably good hockey, sure, as good as it can be without checking, but don't kid yourself for your boy it's just for fun and for you its just stroking your fragile male ego.

For scouts? It is absolutely a nothing.

Christ the crazy starts earlier and earlier with every age group.