2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:38 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:07 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:22 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:07 am
Interested wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:25 pm This idea of boys who enter puberty early somehow being destined for failure has nothing to do with their athletic abilities. The key is identifying kids who are talented, athletic, driven, dedicated, and smart. To be an elite performer in anything you need raw athletism, skill, and brains.

I know there is a desire to knock kids down but the argument about the kid made a top 10 list because the matured early is so dumb.

I will spare you the post. I know you will be tossing one in my wife because that is dumb.
I think they are saying they have been misidentified as talented.......it is the biggest mistake in youth sport confusing maturity for talent! To see if they are talented you need to compare apples with apples .
Let’s keep talking about how to and how not to identify future NHL draft picks like we know what we are talking about, like it’s a science and like people actually believe that we have the formula.
It is like beating the stock market indices returns...some managers can consistently do it but most don't. These people know what to look for and process many more details. The coaches and parents out there....most don't even know what PHV or ATP-CP energy pathway. This is the equivalent of not knowing what a PE ration is and saying you are portfolio manager......chances are high that you are consistently wrong buddy!
Stfu
Stfu? Bud you’re shift starts at 6am Tuesday, put on your hard hat and be a good boy.
Im guessing you can’t comprehend

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:44 pm
Interested wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:25 pm This idea of boys who enter puberty early somehow being destined for failure has nothing to do with their athletic abilities. The key is identifying kids who are talented, athletic, driven, dedicated, and smart. To be an elite performer in anything you need raw athletism, skill, and brains.

I know there is a desire to knock kids down but the argument about the kid made a top 10 list because the matured early is so dumb.

I will spare you the post. I know you will be tossing one in my wife because that is dumb.
I think they are saying they have been misidentified as talented.......it is the biggest mistake in youth sport confusing maturity for talent! To see if they are talented you need to compare apples with apples .
Let’s keep talking about how to and how not to identify future NHL draft picks like we know what we are talking about, like it’s a science and like people actually believe that we have the formula.
It is like beating the stock market indices returns...some managers can consistently do it but most don't. These people know what to look for and process many more details. The coaches and parents out there....most don't even know what PHV or ATP-CP energy pathway. This is the equivalent of not knowing what a PE ration is and saying you are portfolio manager......chances are high that you are consistently wrong buddy!
Stfu
Stfu? Bud you’re shift starts at 6am Tuesday, put on your hard hat and be a good boy.
Can you expand on ATP-CP energy pathway? Everyone would be thrilled to lear. We’re relying on your high IQ to predict the next generational talent so don’t let us down. Who is it?
Interested1

Post by Interested1 »

Top 5 Forward G

Top 4 D

Top G

Awards season who we got winning.

Post by Guest »

Interested1 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:43 pm Top 5 Forward G

Top 4 D

Top G

Awards season who we got winning.
Give it up loser!

Post by Guest »

Stfu
sadly it is you that needs to stfu. stay in your lane bud!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:27 am

Stfu
Your wife is leaving my house and heading home to make breakfast for your son. Can you pls let her know that I’ll bring her bra to Tuesday’s skate?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:13 am

Stfu
Your wife is leaving my house and heading home to make breakfast for your son. Can you pls let her know that I’ll bring her bra to Tuesday’s skate?
Good one!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:13 am

Stfu
Ha ha we don’t skate until Wednesday, moron don’t even know when to bring the bra:)

Post by Guest »

Who’s the fav to win the Bauer?
And finalist?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:41 pm Who’s the fav to win the Bauer?
And finalist?
Wasn’t that last week?