2009 Alliance

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:48 pm Is anyone watching the gong show going on with Brantford minor?
Cut there #1 goalie and kept their worst D. Had opportunity to improve with imports but chose not to. First winning season in years but they changed coaches. Can someone say small town bullshit politics? Need to remove the losers involved with that organization. From the top down. They have some decent kids but ruining it.
He took 3-4 f1 kids at aaa and their #1 goalie went to hp. What are you trying to accomplish?
I only see 2 F1s - D and goalie. I thought changes involves moving AA to AAA?
Poster was talking about brantford - not LJK.

Post by Guest »

One forward, one defence and one goalie from LJK.

Post by Guest »

What changes did hpl make

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:16 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:48 pm Is anyone watching the gong show going on with Brantford minor?
Cut there #1 goalie and kept their worst D. Had opportunity to improve with imports but chose not to. First winning season in years but they changed coaches. Can someone say small town bullshit politics? Need to remove the losers involved with that organization. From the top down. They have some decent kids but ruining it.
It happens everywhere it’s nothing new. Look at EMC
The problem with EMC is the kids who are AAA at U12 aren't typically AAA at U15, NOT with EMC. They're holding onto some duds for far to long, many of them should have went to Chatham or Sarnia by now. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:53 pmWhat changes did hpl make
Residency address changes? or player changes?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:49 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:16 pm
It happens everywhere it’s nothing new. Look at EMC
The problem with EMC is the kids who are AAA at U12 aren't typically AAA at U15, NOT with EMC. They're holding onto some duds for far to long, many of them should have went to Chatham or Sarnia by now. :lol:
Emc has politics. Side deals, friend deals. Don’t live in lambeth or a friend - don’t bother.

Post by Guest »

Politics. Why does there need to be this bullshit in youth sport. I mean I know why it exists, but those at the top or orgs should be doing something to stamp it out. Don't blame coaches, other parents, etc...blame the president of the org for allowing it to happen.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:35 am Politics. Why does there need to be this bullshit in youth sport. I mean I know why it exists, but those at the top or orgs should be doing something to stamp it out. Don't blame coaches, other parents, etc...blame the president of the org for allowing it to happen.
Usually board members are on the board to control their kids teams…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:35 am Politics. Why does there need to be this bullshit in youth sport. I mean I know why it exists, but those at the top or orgs should be doing something to stamp it out. Don't blame coaches, other parents, etc...blame the president of the org for allowing it to happen.
Most presidents of any minor hockey leagues are there to control their own destiny! Everyone "volunteering" has an agenda. Even the "non parent" is getting paid or running a hockey school. Board positions are there so they can have control. Sad but true. You just have to learn to deal with it and work around it. Play the bs game as sad as that is, if you're not liked or not known, best just to keep your head down and say nothing. That's the hockey culture.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:53 pmWhat changes did hpl make
Absent are the twins, a new goalie and a few other player tweeks. Kids not tired of listening to KB yet?