2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Can certainly respect the ‘big factor’, however when you receive 10 shots a game (or less much of the time…) and aren’t tested in critical, high intensity situations vs mid-pack (or even some ‘lower tier’) goalies who receive far more quality shots, how can you make these statements without real analytics?!
My bad, forget this is a chat group for keyboard heros, who feel good about bullying 11yrs, while still suckling from mommas tit, and tugging to players moms.
As you were….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:51 am Can certainly respect the ‘big factor’, however when you receive 10 shots a game (or less much of the time…) and aren’t tested in critical, high intensity situations vs mid-pack (or even some ‘lower tier’) goalies who receive far more quality shots, how can you make these statements without real analytics?!
My bad, forget this is a chat group for keyboard heros, who feel good about bullying 11yrs, while still suckling from mommas tit, and tugging to players moms.
As you were….
It's great that CA having success, but agreed, his size right now and the fact he was playing goalie since he was 7 has provided a massive advantage. Those things slowly slip away.

The kids who will ultimately have the most success are the ones who are athletes, who can read the game at high speed and who want to work hard. CA may end up being that kid - who knows.

Parents can get their kids to a certain level and then it's on the kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:47 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:47 pm Sorry, but I agree with the person who posted above. These are 10-11 year olds. I cannot believe the shame talking about CHILDREN. Grow up! Is it really necessary to call children out on this forum? For what purpose? Jealousy?
If it is such a travesty and you are so distressed why not post your name and make your opinion of not agreeing known.

PS I don't care either way I just come to witness yet another shining example of the decline of civilization bc of social media
Sad that you choose to spend time on here then, isn’t it? Hypocrite!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:14 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:19 pm So now I’m on the edge of my seat. If JH didn’t get MVP, who did?
The Goalie duh…No secret CA is the top dog in the league he should definitely be playing a year up. Those who’ve played the sport know how much easier it is to succeed when you have a monster behind you. Haters are going to say he’s just big…But big is important when you got cover a lot of net at 10ths old.

Where do you get your intel from?
CL got MVP

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:49 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:19 pm So now I’m on the edge of my seat. If JH didn’t get MVP, who did?
The Goalie duh…No secret CA is the top dog in the league he should definitely be playing a year up. Those who’ve played the sport know how much easier it is to succeed when you have a monster behind you. Haters are going to say he’s just big…But big is important when you got cover a lot of net at 10ths old.

CL got MVP

CL got nominated but CA was MVP

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:38 pm

CL got MVP

The real joke was VA kid getting an award. What a joke

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:41 pm

CL got MVP

You mean they didn’t give VA the MVP award? Shouldn’t he get the award every year for putting together such a stellar group of people?
Guest.

Post by Guest. »

CL got MVP

Wrong again

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:41 pm

CL got MVP

That’s so bad. Even if I was in that position my kid would never be given an award for this very reason around optics. Knowing va I’m not surprised at and wouldn’t be if his kid got all the awards. Did the money dad not buy his kid an award

Post by Guest »

SHOWDOWN IN THE SIX TOMORROW. SENS WILL WIN IT ALL