2009 Alliance

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:46 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:13 am Ljk is a train wreck waiting to happen...
OH YEAH it is...wait til the gossiping and rumours start flying. It won't take long to realize where it's coming from either! :lol: :lol:
One of the new hockey parents will self destruct this group by October!
Doubtful . They are a good family.
People who lie, stir up sh*t and gossip are not defined as "good" in most opinions, but ok.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:37 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:14 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:53 pmWhat changes did hpl make
Absent are the twins, a new goalie and a few other player tweeks. Kids not tired of listening to KB yet?
Shocked the twins didn't make it. Very talented! Where did they end up?
You must be their mom.
She's a rocket tho

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:37 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:14 pm
Absent are the twins, a new goalie and a few other player tweeks. Kids not tired of listening to KB yet?
Shocked the twins didn't make it. Very talented! Where did they end up?
You must be their mom.
She's a rocket tho
If you are into dried up raisins

Post by Guest »

Son played against HPL for a few years. I can see them cutting the twins and Taylor. I thought the coach and his dad were best friends so it sounds surprising to me. The twins are okay but better out there for sure…the other one is simply too small to be effective. If he did get cut it’s understandable if he did make it he’s in his second last year if hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:33 pm Son played against HPL for a few years. I can see them cutting the twins and Taylor. I thought the coach and his dad were best friends so it sounds surprising to me. The twins are okay but better out there for sure…the other one is simply too small to be effective. If he did get cut it’s understandable if he did make it he’s in his second last year if hockey.
He didn't get cut, to much bs to get him to HPL in the first place. Should have always been a LJS.
Guest15890

Post by Guest15890 »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:17 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:34 pm
A few tweaks is an understatement. They added one of EMC's best F, LJS's best F, one of GB's best F that was playing in the GTHL and Brantford's top goalie. They got better for sure but they will never be the team they were in peewee again.
Give me a break seriously
Twins gone to Oakville so they light up SCTA with Zman

Post by Guest »

Good on the SCP kids to step up in draft day tourney. Where was the HPL clan?

Post by Guest »

Are you crazy? Twins are very talented and very skilled kids.

#jealous

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if the French kid from HPL will ever get a break from the ice. Looked very bad at Draftday showcase… perhaps his crazy dad can let him breathe a bit and take some time away from the game. Like the twins not having a break is clearly hurting development.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:07 am Anyone know if the French kid from HPL will ever get a break from the ice. Looked very bad at Draftday showcase… perhaps his crazy dad can let him breathe a bit and take some time away from the game. Like the twins not having a break is clearly hurting development.

Burnout here i come? One of the few things that is right in Sport Canada is the long term development model. Psychologically and physically give your kids a break from ANY sport you're trying to cram year round. It makes them love it more, gives them a break to heal, gives them experiences at something else, helps them set goals and most of all be a damn kid. What kid under 18 doesn't want to do other summer things rather than be at rink all summer. Have seen this in hockey, baseball, soccer, gymnastics. And it doesn't have to be a sport, let them ride their bike, play a game of pick up baseball, fish, go camping, hang on a beach. Whatever they want. Ya living your dream through ya kids dream living at a rink 12 months a year.