2008 ETA

Re: 2008 ETA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:56 am not sure about the elite goaltending at prodigy ....
and the carnevale list ...some weak team entries... :cry:
Come out , watch and try to find a weak player...what a moron statement from a jealous parent .Rop players from OHL played in this league...guess they were wrong ...lmao

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:56 am not sure about the elite goaltending at prodigy ....
Come out , watch and try to find a weak player...what a moron statement from a jealous parent .top players from OHL played in this league...guess they were wrong ...lmao

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:04 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:43 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:00 pm
This is great competitive hockey to keep the kids on the ice this summer.

Give the kids a rest from game play. The boys should be in the gym building strength and putting on weight, not losing weight. Train hard in the gym and add a few on ice skills sessions and they’ll be ready to go come September.
Guess your kid wasn't invited...lol ....stay on the ice if kids want to be there ....never hurts to be on the ice
Invited or signed up and paid ?

Post by Guest »

Come out , watch and try to find a weak player...what a moron statement from a jealous parent .Rop players from OHL played in this league...guess they were wrong ...lmao
OK you think your kid is good. Good for you and I wish him the best. But don't be cocky because the chance to make a living out of playing hockey for any player, I mean every single player, in this age group is very slim.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:05 pm
OK you think your kid is good. Good for you and I wish him the best. But don't be cocky because the chance to make a living out of playing hockey for any player, I mean every single player, in this age group is very slim.
Shit really he better cancel the Lambo he ordered....not cocky just trying to shut up all the haters

Post by Guest »

That right there is a true statement. Too many delusional morons!!! Johnie isn’t making it to the show. Get your head out your ass fruit cup.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 pm
That right there is a true statement. Too many delusional morons!!! Johnie isn’t making it to the show. Get your head out your ass fruit cup.
Sorry your kids aren't better players but don't give them the negativity you share here ....let the kids have fun and dream...without our dreams we are just you !!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:10 pm
Sorry your kids aren't better players but don't give them the negativity you share here ....let the kids have fun and dream...without our dreams we are just you !!!!
Great response you delusional moron. Keep filling your entitled kids head with BS.🤷🏻

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:37 pm
Great response you delusional moron. Keep filling your entitled kids head with BS.🤷🏻
Dreams never die just the dreamers .....let the kids dream and have fun because as an adult they will just be you ....

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:34 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:37 pm

Dreams never die just the dreamers .....let the kids dream and have fun because as an adult they will just be you ....
More like a dream for parents.