2012 GTHL AAA

Janitor

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Janitor »

The Janitor Here!!!

Watch out!! This weekend MA is going to show you why I tell people he is one of the best FWDS in the GTHL. I am starting to wonder if he is even my kid!

Anyways...Hes going to carry CL and Everest Teakle to the title just like he carried JRC!

Thats why he gets a free ride everywhere he goes!

Best FWD in the loop!

pace fuori
Janitor

Post by Janitor »

oh and by the way I had nothing to do with MA winning the leadership award back to back years for JRC...that was all LJ...but come on! hes a leader just like his father!

Post by Guest »

Janitor wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:12 pm oh and by the way I had nothing to do with MA winning the leadership award back to back years for JRC...that was all LJ...but come on! hes a leader just like his father!
What is the point of these types of posts? Don’t attack kids because you don’t like the parents. So stupid.
You’re posting about 11 yr old kids. Moron. F!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:18 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:26 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:05 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:23 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:05 pm Who cares…don’t know who he is and don’t care.

Isn’t he already going to TM anyways
The Hamilton D is at TM
who cares , he's a 4th dman at best. totally irrelevant and will get a rude awakening and realize he made the wrong decision.

No idea who the kid is but Hamilton hasn’t had one decent team in decades. The hockey is AA level. I have a feeling the kid will be in way over his head and slink back to his hometown hockey wasteland after one season with his tail between his legs just like Suessical did.

You're clueless, stop talking
He will do okay but probably could have picked a better option for playing time and development.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:17 pm
Janitor wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:12 pm oh and by the way I had nothing to do with MA winning the leadership award back to back years for JRC...that was all LJ...but come on! hes a leader just like his father!
What is the point of these types of posts? Don’t attack kids because you don’t like the parents. So stupid.
You’re posting about 11 yr old kids. Moron. F!
i dont think hes insulting the kid...hes insulting VA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:18 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:05 pm Who cares…don’t know who he is and don’t care.

The Hamilton D is at TM
who cares , he's a 4th dman at best. totally irrelevant and will get a rude awakening and realize he made the wrong decision.

No idea who the kid is but Hamilton hasn’t had one decent team in decades. The hockey is AA level. I have a feeling the kid will be in way over his head and slink back to his hometown hockey wasteland after one season with his tail between his legs just like Suessical did.

You're clueless, stop talking

Actually the Hamilton plug’s parents are the clueless ones. Kid may have been ok in the weakest league in Ontario but he’ll get owned in the G. Seen it before with him on summer teams. They should have saved the gas money.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:55 am

The Hamilton D is at TM

These types of comments are made by some of the most “slow” individuals with zero hockey understanding. Number 1, they’re 10/11 yr olds. #2 looking around the league, I see a lot of the same types of players. You talk like teams have a plethora of ultra skilled D. You’ll be lucky to find 1 or 2 on a team. Many of the ones playing first Line minutes are either their out of relationships or friendships. I could tell you who I thought was the “best” but it’s irrelevant because of their age. It’s also a tough position to play. Please don’t come at me with this kid or that. It’s laughable what people write here. If you watched any of the hockey last weekend you’ll notice their are some strong players on every team and a few in the league that are really strong. Not because they skate better or shoot better. But because they’ve had more experience and more time. Stop knocking kids. It’s dumb. Whether it is the Brantford kid or whoever. They’re kids. It’s hockey. They have 5+ years before it matters. The most concerning is the dumb ass parents posting such shit on this site. The kids you mentioned are legit AAA kids and will figure it out. Some might make the OHL or college. Most will not.
How many of the kids who dominated at 7 still stand out? 10-20%
Grow up man. Stop being a clown.

Doubt anybody read more than the first line of this crap. If the truth hurts your feelings get off this site.

Post by Guest »

Which teams are going in Carnevale?

Post by Guest »

TT, MS, MR

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:32 pmTT, MS, MR
What teams are they. Any idea who the other teams are?