London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:29 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:29 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:07 am The fact is, the kid is AAA. Whether he plays for EMC or gets an F1 and plays in London, what difference does it make? He'd be playing in one of those two orgs anyway. Did his parents really lie? If they have a residence in London, then it's not really lying.
Not that I care, cause i don't. BUT, there is a different between your occupied principle/owner occupied residence and a residentially owned investment/ non owner occupied property. OHF defines residency as a players "habitual residence". Habitual residence is the place one regularly, normally or customarily lives.

To change your habitual residence you need to provide OHF with a rental agreement, transfer of ownership or purchase and sale for a new residence, confirmation of the players new school, updated parent ID, insurance for new residence, and a utility bill.

Now to make a change from one association to another without ALL of this info is where the the "grey" comes in. Grey = excuses, lies, falseness, misrepresentation, friends and family discount comes in. Most of this info someone could do with a 2nd non habitual property except perhaps on the school piece. So that's when the excuses start - "Oh we homeschool, oh we moved in the summer and haven't transferred schools, oh they're staying at their own school because of their friends."

Now do associations really care about policing this or perhaps winning and collecting your $$ from a declining enrollment sport? Do they send out the residency police to check? And when they find out mid season something's wrong, nothing happens anyways. How do you prove someone's not habitual at a specific address? Shoelace watching parents would rather complain about it here on MHT vs complain to their hockey bodies, Can't be that guy right?!?! Ultimately FAR to much time is wasting on this residency crap, it really is. Open the borders, who cares where people want to play and spend their money. People run around screaming that the government shouldn't tell them what to do and yet we all think it's ok that a bunch of board room bandits telling us where to play and where to spend our money is ok.
People cheat in all areas of life...play the game the same way or accept it and move on
So if other lie and cheat, we should all lie and cheat? What kind of logic is that? And as if the kids don't know their parents are lying and cheating. So what lesson is that teaching the kids? I guess that's why the 2011 kid is such a massive puck hog. It's all me me me me with that family.
Let it go, you sound like a loser. What type of lesson are you teaching your child ? Whine and cry and be a victim to get you way … honestly stfu chirping a 12 yr old that’s London hockey to a t. Just understand you are a pathetic person and raising your child to be similar

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:29 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:07 am The fact is, the kid is AAA. Whether he plays for EMC or gets an F1 and plays in London, what difference does it make? He'd be playing in one of those two orgs anyway. Did his parents really lie? If they have a residence in London, then it's not really lying.
Not that I care, cause i don't. BUT, there is a different between your occupied principle/owner occupied residence and a residentially owned investment/ non owner occupied property. OHF defines residency as a players "habitual residence". Habitual residence is the place one regularly, normally or customarily lives.

To change your habitual residence you need to provide OHF with a rental agreement, transfer of ownership or purchase and sale for a new residence, confirmation of the players new school, updated parent ID, insurance for new residence, and a utility bill.

Now to make a change from one association to another without ALL of this info is where the the "grey" comes in. Grey = excuses, lies, falseness, misrepresentation, friends and family discount comes in. Most of this info someone could do with a 2nd non habitual property except perhaps on the school piece. So that's when the excuses start - "Oh we homeschool, oh we moved in the summer and haven't transferred schools, oh they're staying at their own school because of their friends."

Now do associations really care about policing this or perhaps winning and collecting your $$ from a declining enrollment sport? Do they send out the residency police to check? And when they find out mid season something's wrong, nothing happens anyways. How do you prove someone's not habitual at a specific address? Shoelace watching parents would rather complain about it here on MHT vs complain to their hockey bodies, Can't be that guy right?!?! Ultimately FAR to much time is wasting on this residency crap, it really is. Open the borders, who cares where people want to play and spend their money. People run around screaming that the government shouldn't tell them what to do and yet we all think it's ok that a bunch of board room bandits telling us where to play and where to spend our money is ok.
People cheat in all areas of life...play the game the same way or accept it and move on
So if other lie and cheat, we should all lie and cheat? What kind of logic is that? And as if the kids don't know their parents are lying and cheating. So what lesson is that teaching the kids? I guess that's why the 2011 kid is such a massive puck hog. It's all me me me me with that family.
Let it go, you sound like a loser. What type of lesson are you teaching your child ? Whine and cry and be a victim to get you way … honestly stfu chirping a 12 yr old that’s London hockey to a t. Just understand you are a pathetic person and raising your child to be similar

Post by Guest »

Nerd

Post by Guest »

I dont mind - moms hot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pmI dont mind - moms hot
Good to keep your standards low.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:44 pm
A lot better looking hockey moms than that one. Maybe she posted that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:37 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:44 pm
A lot better looking hockey moms than that one. Maybe she posted that.
It was either her or JP or a Strathroy cousin.

Post by Guest »

Smoke show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:39 pmSmoke show
County Mom's are hotter. LJK AA mom's stay maddd

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:38 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:39 pmSmoke show
County Mom's are hotter. LJK AA mom's stay maddd
County moms look inbred. Good luck to you.