2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:31 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:13 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:23 pm Where did the post with all The exposed parents go 😂😂😂😂

Did that little Smurf SR get bum hurt because somebody mentioned what everyone already knows? His kid ankle skates and can’t play hockey worth sh!t? Scored 1 goal all spring?
Funniest part is the daddy coached him the past 2 years and gave him the mvp both years. Just pathetic.

I bet you $ his dad will be on the Marlies bench ($ talks )

If so would cost them some credibility for sure. I won’t trash the kid but let’s be honest he’s not as talented as the rest of that team and if dad is on the bench it just makes it look worse. Dad should step back and just be a parent if he wants to avoid negative gossip. Don’t feed the fire by making it look like he’s in a position to pull strings.
Bad enough GL kid will be on the team and I heard he was only the 6 or 7 best kid on his 2015 BD team.
Team will be very good which may cover the political picks but that’s not the point. The other kids will know who doesn’t belong and it’s not right for parents to set their kids up to be ridiculed so they can feed their own ego.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:40 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:23 pm Where did the post with all The exposed parents go 😂😂😂😂

Did that little Smurf SR get bum hurt because somebody mentioned what everyone already knows? His kid ankle skates and can’t play hockey worth sh!t? Scored 1 goal all spring?
Funniest part is the daddy coached him the past 2 years and gave him the mvp both years. Just pathetic.

If so would cost them some credibility for sure. I won’t trash the kid but let’s be honest he’s not as talented as the rest of that team and if dad is on the bench it just makes it look worse. Dad should step back and just be a parent if he wants to avoid negative gossip. Don’t feed the fire by making it look like he’s in a position to pull strings.
Bad enough GL kid will be on the team and I heard he was only the 6 or 7 best kid on his 2015 BD team.
Team will be very good which may cover the political picks but that’s not the point. The other kids will know who doesn’t belong and it’s not right for parents to set their kids up to be ridiculed so they can feed their own ego.
Anyways what are the rankings for the upcoming season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:48 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:40 pm

Anyways what are the rankings for the upcoming season?

Any guesses right now would just start arguments, it’s too close to call. TM VK JRC the top 3 in some order
Hockey_Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hockey_Admin »

If you want the posts to stay, stop using first names or last names. Initials are fine

Post by Guest »

Hockey_Admin wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:30 am
If you want the posts to stay, stop using first names or last names. Initials are fine

Yes Kommander
Flames

Post by Flames »

Just wondering which team in the G is the Calgary flames of 2023-24 where everyone wants to get out

Post by Guest »

Flames wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:29 pm Just wondering which team in the G is the Calgary flames of 2023-24 where everyone wants to get out

That’s a better question for January ‘24
123 J R C!

Post by 123 J R C! »

: Word at this weekend’s tournament that nyr have a new goalie and star player… No goalie is going to compare to thee HS though. CHAMPS
champs 123 JRC

Post by champs 123 JRC »

123 JRC

JRC
VK
MARLIES
NATS
SENS
REBELS
TITANS
FLYERS