Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:27 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:23 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:44 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:31 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:23 am

more
Who had the affair in Edmonton?!? I’m not a mining names but one isn’t a shocker….

Give us a hint
TMZ let’s hear it :lol:

Just when you thought that week couldn’t have been any wilder :lol:
I’m not giving away to much as it’s an unfortunate situation but one of the persons involved was on an American team that shared the hotel….

Without at least naming the teams involved or any bit of info then this seems like a wild goose chase. Why did you even mention it then

Re: Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:28 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:31 pm

Who had the affair in Edmonton?!? I’m not a mining names but one isn’t a shocker….

Give us a hint

I’m not giving away to much as it’s an unfortunate situation but one of the persons involved was on an American team that shared the hotel….

Without at least naming the teams involved or any bit of info then this seems like a wild goose chase. Why did you even mention it then

Both TBD and PH shared hotels with American teams. This is someone’s idea of a game. I blame AA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:07 am

Give us a hint

Both TBD and PH shared hotels with American teams. This is someone’s idea of a game. I blame AA.
So was it a BD dad with a PH mom? Or was it 2 different incidents with a BD dad and a PH mom? We're the spouses in Edmonton or did they stay back in Toronto? Damn I really want to know. I think it so hot. I fantasize all the time about about getting into something like that at an away tournament.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:44 am

So was it a BD dad with a PH mom? Or was it 2 different incidents with a BD dad and a PH mom? We're the spouses in Edmonton or did they stay back in Toronto? Damn I really want to know. I think it so hot. I fantasize all the time about about getting into something like that at an away tournament.

Read the post. It doesn’t say PH or BD but what it does say is one of the people involved was on an American team that shared a hotel with an Ontario team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:28 pm

Read the post. It doesn’t say PH or BD but what it does say is one of the people involved was on an American team that shared a hotel with an Ontario team.

Still not sure if this story is true or not but if so it’s the spiciest news since JS got caught boning the DMF twins mom in the back seat of his car at the Montreal meltdown two summers ago!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Still not sure if this story is true or not but if so it’s the spiciest news since JS got caught boning the DMF twins mom in the back seat of his car at the Montreal meltdown two summers ago!

No no no stop! That memory is a nightmare! JS trying to pull his pants up over the tangled web of greasy hair in his nether regions while CW tried to shield her face from the pale glow of the flashlight illumining her cheeks that were covered in his vile and unholy seed

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:36 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:32 pm

No no no stop! That memory is a nightmare! JS trying to pull his pants up over the tangled web of greasy hair in his nether regions while CW tried to shield her face from the pale glow of the flashlight illumining her cheeks that were covered in his vile and unholy seed

Those names have no business being mentioned on a Brick thread. Please move on.

Post by Guest »

Heard that a team of Ontario kids beat Montreal brick champs this weekend with 8 kids that didn’t make a Ontario brick team. Is this true?
If so I guess it shows the depth in Ontario..

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:37 pm Heard that a team of Ontario kids beat Montreal brick champs this weekend with 8 kids that didn’t make a Ontario brick team. Is this true?
No what that means and re-enforces again is that the 2 teams we sent weren't the best?!?!
The best 'paying' kids went!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:37 pm Heard that a team of Ontario kids beat Montreal brick champs this weekend with 8 kids that didn’t make a Ontario brick team. Is this true?
No what that means and re-enforces again is that the 2 teams we sent weren't the best?!?!
The best 'paying' kids went!

I think it was only 4 kids who didn’t make a brick team. The rest were Ontario Brick kids who did beat the Quebec brick team. Mostly TBD. It shows the players had the talent to win but the terrible coaching both Ontario teams had.