Brick 2023

Re: Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:37 pm Heard that a team of Ontario kids beat Montreal brick champs this weekend with 8 kids that didn’t make a Ontario brick team. Is this true?
If so I guess it shows the depth in Ontario..
No what that means and re-enforces again is that the 2 teams we sent weren't the best?!?!
The best 'paying' kids went!

Still jealous your kid wasn’t good enough? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:54 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:37 pm Heard that a team of Ontario kids beat Montreal brick champs this weekend with 8 kids that didn’t make a Ontario brick team. Is this true?
No what that means and re-enforces again is that the 2 teams we sent weren't the best?!?!

Actually loser he was!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:52 pm

I think it was only 4 kids who didn’t make a brick team. The rest were Ontario Brick kids who did beat the Quebec brick team. Mostly TBD. It shows the players had the talent to win but the terrible coaching both Ontario teams had.

Yes no doubt about that. When will PH and BD realize they need to put egos aside and spend $$$ to hire real qualified coaches for the Brick? ML & GL and LH, CH, AD had no fkn idea what they were doing in Edmonton and this proves it. Good on those kids for saving some face for Ontario hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Actually loser he was!

Suuuuuure he was :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm

I think it was only 4 kids who didn’t make a brick team. The rest were Ontario Brick kids who did beat the Quebec brick team. Mostly TBD. It shows the players had the talent to win but the terrible coaching both Ontario teams had.

Yes no doubt about that. When will PH and BD realize they need to put egos aside and spend $$$ to hire real qualified coaches for the Brick? ML & GL and LH, CH, AD had no fkn idea what they were doing in Edmonton and this proves it. Good on those kids for saving some face for Ontario hockey.

just goes to show when we send our best of both Brick teams Ontario will kick their a$$ every time. good job boys

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Actually loser he was!

Yeeeees Sir! We won tho...you fcuken tools lost lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:04 pm

Actually loser he was!

Your kid won by not being good enough to be picked?
You probably think you won in life by not making a lot of money, having a good job, or marrying an attractive woman either.
Ignorance is bliss for a sh!thead like you I guess.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:03 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm

just goes to show when we send our best of both Brick teams Ontario will kick their a$$ every time. good job boys

Yesss Ontario still the be all and end all of real minor hockey talent

Post by Guest »

11 kids were brick kids and 5 were not some kids on vacation. Talent was there always.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:07 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:04 pm

Actually loser he was!

Your kid won by not being good enough to be picked?
You probably think you won in life by not making a lot of money, having a good job, or marrying an attractive woman either.
Ignorance is bliss for a sh!thead like you I guess.
That would still be a better option than losing to Quebec..
I did a fact check and it’s true.
8 kids didn’t make a ONTARIO brick team.
They were passed over.
Good for them on winning this.