Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:31 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:29 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:25 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:07 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:04 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Suuuuuure he was :lol:
Yeeeees Sir! We won tho...you fcuken tools lost lol

Your kid won by not being good enough to be picked?
You probably think you won in life by not making a lot of money, having a good job, or marrying an attractive woman either.
Ignorance is bliss for a sh!thead like you I guess.
That would still be a better option than losing to Quebec..
I did a fact check and it’s true.
8 kids didn’t make a ONTARIO brick team.
They were passed over.
Good for them on winning this.

No it wasn’t more than 4-5 kids tops that were non brick kids. Lots of social media pictures showing the team. I counted 4 non brick kids and they were all TM players. There were 2 more TM kids that played for PA but they are still brick kids. That’s was it

TBD Brick team was overall better talent than this border war team just look at the kids on the teams. The issue was ML had no idea how to coach elite talent no other explanation
Absolutely and they would have been there but a lot of parents were burnt out and or went on holiday after.

Re: Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:55 pm

You probably think you won in life by not making a lot of money, having a good job, or marrying an attractive woman either.
They were passed over.

No it wasn’t more than 4-5 kids tops that were non brick kids. Lots of social media pictures showing the team. I counted 4 non brick kids and they were all TM players. There were 2 more TM kids that played for PA but they are still brick kids. That’s was it

TBD Brick team was overall better talent than this border war team just look at the kids on the teams. The issue was ML had no idea how to coach elite talent no other explanation
Absolutely and they would have been there but a lot of parents were burnt out and or went on holiday after.
Who would have been there? Best players from that team were there. Sounds like they meshed well with the other kids and got it done. Big win.

Post by Guest »

They were passed over.

The Quebec kids couldn’t care less about this tournament. They were out there having fun.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:09 pm

They were passed over.

The Quebec kids couldn’t care less about this tournament. They were out there having fun.

Not at all the Quebec parents even said they had been practicing for it and really wanted to win. This was a big deal to them

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:16 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:09 pm

They were passed over.

Not at all the Quebec parents even said they had been practicing for it and really wanted to win. This was a big deal to them

Hard to argue against that when the whole brick team was there except a couple role players and they even brought in that Quebec kid who played for Detroit Brick to boost their line up.

Post by Guest »

End of the day this saved face for Ontario hockey and that reflects on ALL of us so we should all be happy about this win and hopefully we can put an end to this thread and move on to the winter season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:25 pm End of the day this saved face for Ontario hockey and that reflects on ALL of us so we should all be happy about this win and hopefully we can put an end to this thread and move on to the winter season
Quebec wanted this. LTs dad lost his sh!t all weekend on the kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:08 pm

They were passed over.

Who would have been there? Best players from that team were there. Sounds like they meshed well with the other kids and got it done. Big win.
From TM, AZ was missing

Post by Guest »

They were passed over.

Who were the non Brick players who had an actual impact? Probably unlikely that they made much of a difference. If they were marlies then their team will be strong

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 pm

They were passed over.

Who were the non Brick players who had an actual impact? Probably unlikely that they made much of a difference. If they were marlies then their team will be strong
ER from the sens got the winning goal in the second game. It was live streamed all the games on live barn for those who missed it