Brick 2023

Re: Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:13 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:38 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:28 pmLol get over it

Ya seriously! Quebec brought their best and those Ontario boys smoked them end of story. Ontario hockey still reigns supreme! :D
Loser alert!

Is this a bitter Quebec parent? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest1 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:49 pm MASSIMO IAMMARRONE did not play for any brick team, including TEAM BRICK QUEBEC ..I just checked the roster on Brick Hockey Invitational Tournament.

The Montreal brick team had 3 kids from the east coast + 1 Ontario kid. So their brick team wasn’t all Quebec kids. Best Quebec kids played in the Border War tourn. with exception of Steinberg who was there but did not play.

Post by Guest »

Guest1 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:49 pm MASSIMO IAMMARRONE did not play for any brick team, including TEAM BRICK QUEBEC ..I just checked the roster on Brick Hockey Invitational Tournament.

thanks for letting us know what a total loser you are

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:24 pm

Ya seriously! Quebec brought their best and those Ontario boys smoked them end of story. Ontario hockey still reigns supreme! :D
Loser alert!

Or a bitter ontario parent whose kid did not get selected

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:42 pm

Loser alert!

You are all losers to be talking about a 10 year old who did or did not play in the Brick... none of you have said it but you want to.... my little Jimmy is going to the NHL :roll: .... the Brick tournament has been around for 34 years.... in those 34 years around 200 have played in the NHL... that's about 4-5 a year with 14 teams entered every year..... and if you look at the list of the 200 you don't even know 95% of the players.... I guess we have to wait for another 8 years to find out.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:25 am

Loser alert!

You are all losers to be talking about a 10 year old who did or did not play in the Brick... none of you have said it but you want to.... my little Jimmy is going to the NHL :roll: .... the Brick tournament has been around for 34 years.... in those 34 years around 200 have played in the NHL... that's about 4-5 a year with 14 teams entered every year..... and if you look at the list of the 200 you don't even know 95% of the players.... I guess we have to wait for another 8 years to find out.
Just remember you don’t need the brick to make the NHL
Plus majority of those who played at this brick won’t be around in a few years when real hockey begins so enjoy it !

Post by Guest »

Loser alert!

Please enlighten us why the kids who made brick won’t be playing a years to come. And why the non brick kids will be playing ?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Loser alert!

Please enlighten us why the kids who made brick won’t be playing a years to come. And why the non brick kids will be playing ?
I'm not claiming to be a doctor but physical and mental development hasn't taken place yet and both of these are key factors... what some of these kids are doing in the Brick tournament they won't being doing in contact, they will lose their heads......... and if you asked 90% of these kids and say who's idea was it to put you on the Brick Team... they would say mom and dad.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:17 pm

Loser alert!

I'm not claiming to be a doctor but physical and mental development hasn't taken place yet and both of these are key factors... what some of these kids are doing in the Brick tournament they won't being doing in contact, they will lose their heads......... and if you asked 90% of these kids and say who's idea was it to put you on the Brick Team... they would say mom and dad.

I'm not saying it isn't doable.... but is your kid that 1.5% that will make it to the NHL and make a career of it? probably not.... so have a back up plan.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:17 pm

Loser alert!

Just wait until contact is what every parent of a big slow kid with no hockey sense likes to say. Brick kids physical and mental development will be every bit as beneficial as non brick kids and most likely even better. If a kid is unusually short or lacks hockey iq then yes those are big obstacles to overcome but to say that everyone is like that is just stupid. My son played in the 2012 brick and most of the top kids last year are still the top kids now. The ones who have dropped off are mostly due to being too small which almost always means they have a weak shot as well, so 2 huge liabilities at least. And they aren’t even hitting yet.
Most big slow kids now will still be big and slow 5 years from now. Nobody sprinkles fairy dust that makes them skate like the wind all of a sudden and it’s very rare that big kids grow into their bodies and suddenly become great athletes. I’ve seen it with my 09 sons age group as well it’s just how it works.
Your jealous comments that all brick kids will suck when hitting starts is ignorant and foolish.