2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:01 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:25 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:15 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:24 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:36 pm top teams r in the omha. tyn beat by ww. dmf beat by bc. quinte would give jrc or tm on effort alone. keep spending your $$$ city boys. best o kids develop better at a fraction of the cost
How dumb are you? Did you look at the standings in London or Oktoberfest in Kitchener? Every OMHA/Alliance team got dominated besides WW and Quinte. And this is without the top GTHL teams in those tournaments.
TYN are 2-1 vs. WW and DMF lost an exhibition game vs. BC.
Last I saw TYN destroyed OMHA/Alliance 2weeks in a row WW played hard for that win give them credit
hey bud dominating all tournament and losing in the finals isn’t winning. who is dumb. ww won in the finals. omha team won. the end
hey bud beating the 4-5th best team in the G doesn’t mean a weak OMHA team is the best either. Not one ww player could even make the roster of a real top team
Another dumb comment on this forum. WW has 3 of the top kids from the Everest spring team. WW is a good team.
WW aren’t OMHA you clowns. Stop trying to stir the pot everyone knows they’d get smoked by a good G team like JRC.
Everyone also knows Everest won nothing without their imports last summer an WW kids barely played in the big games. Stick to making ur own moonshine an playing 2nd rate pond hockey in the sticks. Play in a real tournament you’ll see what happens lmao

Post by Guest »

how come TM parents are posting their team number 1 in on.... in october lmao. and why parents post in kids voice. "i am working so hard and love my teammates". these parents need to give their head a shake its embarassing for the kids. other parents at hollycrest must be laughing

Post by Guest »

:lol:
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:37 pm how come TM parents are posting their team number 1 in on.... in october lmao. and why parents post in kids voice. "i am working so hard and love my teammates". these parents need to give their head a shake its embarassing for the kids. other parents at hollycrest must be laughing
Why so much hate? Stop following them on Instagram then if it bugs you so much to have to write a post about it. Why not post something to be proud of? Hater

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:41 am :lol:
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:37 pm how come TM parents are posting their team number 1 in on.... in october lmao. and why parents post in kids voice. "i am working so hard and love my teammates". these parents need to give their head a shake its embarassing for the kids. other parents at hollycrest must be laughing
Why so much hate? Stop following them on Instagram then if it bugs you so much to have to write a post about it. Why not post something to be proud of? Hater
agreed. woke up this morning thankful for teams like the rangers red wings and titans. whenever my kid plays them he is sydney corsby!!

Post by Guest »

Hay give Titans some credit they fired the thief JS and his brother after they caught them stealing from the org and they
managed to find new qualified coaches and put a team together that already scored 5x the goals that the titans u10 scored all of last year.
They got rid of the old trash coaching staff and corrupt momager and are rebuilding. Will take a long time but looks like definitely making progress

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:48 am
agreed. woke up this morning thankful for teams like the rangers red wings and titans. whenever my kid plays them he is sydney corsby!!

Don’t forget the Majors lmao the poor goalie is there best player by a mile but can’t score goals for them

Post by guest »

how come TM parents are posting their team number 1 in on.... in october lmao. and why parents post in kids voice. "i am working so hard and love my teammates". these parents need to give their head a shake its embarassing for the kids. other parents at hollycrest must be laughing
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t forget the Majors lmao the poor goalie is there best player by a mile but can’t score goals for them
[/quote]

rebels biggest joke of the year. all that hype and not even a good "stride"

Post by Guest »

guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:06 am how come TM parents are posting their team number 1 in on.... in october lmao. and why parents post in kids voice. "i am working so hard and love my teammates". these parents need to give their head a shake its embarassing for the kids. other parents at hollycrest must be laughing
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

rebels biggest joke of the year. all that hype and not even a good "stride"
[/quote]

Let me guess? Your kid was cut from the Rebels?
I never heard of any hype from them. It was the Sens that were bragging on the forums and instagram about how good they are.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:23 am
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:48 am

mm has good few kids but the drop off is big. all teams strong first line. great teams also have strong 2nd 3rd line. good teams 2nd line. all the rest have fillers after 1st line.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:01 am Hay give Titans some credit they fired the thief JS and his brother after they caught them stealing from the org and they
managed to find new qualified coaches and put a team together that already scored 5x the goals that the titans u10 scored all of last year.
They got rid of the old trash coaching staff and corrupt momager and are rebuilding. Will take a long time but looks like definitely making progress
js coming back with 2017 team. his skates selling out.