Steve Simmons tears into NHL activist Akim Aliu

All Team and Association topics here

Re: Steve Simmons tears into NHL activist Akim Aliu

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:34 pm I think that it's implied that if you take the time watch game on, you'll see racism in hockey. That wasn't too hard to suss out was it?
LOL - you can see racism anywhere if you LOOK for it. And racism is not just white against........get over it. Time to move on and see some reality.

All this drama because a reporter pointed out that Aliu was NOT an NHL calibre hockey player. 22 different chances and he failed at ALL of them.

Does a racist system provide someone 22 different chances??

The guy wanted his 15 minutes of glory. Can we close the drapes now?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:34 pm I think that it's implied that if you take the time watch game on, you'll see racism in hockey. That wasn't too hard to suss out was it?
When I watch game on I see a bunch of kids skating around a rink, playing hockey...and I hear the sounds of the motorized camera and parents behind the net trash talking their kids coach.

I'm definitely curious to know what youre seeing when you watch game on.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:45 am
When I watch game on I see a bunch of kids skating around a rink, playing hockey...and I hear the sounds of the motorized camera and parents behind the net trash talking their kids coach.

I'm definitely curious to know what youre seeing when you watch game on.
He clicks the other channel..........More On