Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:04 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:56 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:43 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:30 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:29 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:43 am

Martin Ross is great
I don’t know who is more on the dope, you or Martin Ross?! That guy is a huge snake oil salesman.
Agreed. Useless.
Lucas Miller is the best in the GTA. Google but going to be hard to schedule.
Lucas Miller has a place and is great but he is not a skills coach.
If you want a good bag skate he’s your guy. Not a skills guy.

Re: Best skills coach?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:26 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:06 am I am looking for a solid skills coach. Privates or small groups to fix technique on shooting and skating. Does anyone do video analysis to help show us what needs to change? Most of the parents that have a coach that does this, will not share the contact info…

Where are you located ? Can I assume the Toronto
AK-47

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:06 am I am looking for a solid skills coach. Privates or small groups to fix technique on shooting and skating. Does anyone do video analysis to help show us what needs to change? Most of the parents that have a coach that does this, will not share the contact info…
My wife. She has some mean Oral skills!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:49 am
wanna share her #?
i can pay for privates. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Good skills because she is fat n ugly!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:24 pm
Good skills because she is fat n ugly!
Jealous? She also wears dentures. Wink..Wink!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:42 pm
wanna share her #

867-5309
120/hr for dryland

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:37 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:42 pm
wanna share her #

867-5309
120/hr for dryland
I was looking for something more wet