2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:28 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:23 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:36 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:11 am Sens have a few players that may make the jump to a top team if the opportunity presents itself.
Give it a rest SENSational parent. Same could be said for kids on DMF, Nats, Rebs, VK, etc..
Not a chance a Sens player will / may make the jump to a top team… You are dreaming SENSational parent!!
Your crazy there is at least 3 that can play on a top 3 team
34, 7, and small D?

43 already cut from TM U10.
The small days are over. Too 3 going BIG.
[/quote]

All 3 are forwards not sure about the numbers top 3 teams won’t touch dad that gets arrested at the rink that’s for sure and kid is a fringe player at best not what he was at u10

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:29 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:11 am Sens have a few players that may make the jump to a top team if the opportunity presents itself.
Give it a rest SENSational parent. Same could be said for kids on DMF, Nats, Rebs, VK, etc..
Not a chance a Sens player will / may make the jump to a top team… You are dreaming SENSational parent!!
34, 7, and small D?

Not really. Top 3 has a lot of awesome small kids who can skate really well and play smart hockey. Its the big kids on those teams that have trouble keeping up from what I've seen.
[/quote]

Everyones fascination with size is off-base. The game is about speed and talent now. No more clutching and grabbing, hitting is way down in the numbers and fights will be banned within four years. Every team wants skill and speed. BIG is good for some positions but speed and skill is the future do your eyes still work and have you seen the new game of hockey that is being promoted they want scoring... for the fans.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:47 pm

34, 7, and small D?

Not really. Top 3 has a lot of awesome small kids who can skate really well and play smart hockey. Its the big kids on those teams that have trouble keeping up from what I've seen.
Everyones fascination with size is off-base. The game is about speed and talent now. No more clutching and grabbing, hitting is way down in the numbers and fights will be banned within four years. Every team wants skill and speed. BIG is good for some positions but speed and skill is the future do your eyes still work and have you seen the new game of hockey that is being promoted they want scoring... for the fans.
[/quote]

Time will tell wait 2 years when hitting starts the top 3 teams will look very different
GUEST.

Post by GUEST. »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:46 pm

34, 7, and small D?

Time will tell wait 2 years when hitting starts the top 3 teams will look very different
[/quote]

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say 2 of those top 3 will still be on top

Post by Guest »

GUEST. wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:12 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:46 pm

34, 7, and small D?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say 2 of those top 3 will still be on top
[/quote]

I agree but will only have 6-8 of the current roster

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:15 pm The so called top 3 teams keep your players I DARE YOU
Don't come knocking we won't answer TRUST ME
Watcha going do when SensMaina runs wild on you

Post by Guest »

34, 7, and small D?

[/quote]

I have news for you. Your little mini me is just not that good to out skill or out skate bigger stronger kids. Size will always be a thing in every sport. The way kids are training now, everyone is getting better and the bigger kids are getting faster. Unless the smaller players are exceptional, they’re going to struggle. That’s the reality. The NHL is getting bigger, stronger and faster.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:46 pm

34, 7, and small D?

I have news for you. Your little mini me is just not that good to out skill or out skate bigger stronger kids. Size will always be a thing in every sport. The way kids are training now, everyone is getting better and the bigger kids are getting faster. Unless the smaller players are exceptional, they’re going to struggle. That’s the reality. The NHL is getting bigger, stronger and faster.
[/quote]

Clearly you know nothing about athletics. Majority of these big kids are awkward, slow and not flexible. This is not football lineman you need fast quick feet and many small atheltic players have that, it's a very rate thing that the big guys have that skill set. That skill set is in demand moving forward. IF you have a big guy that can have those skills sets your laughing, very very rare! This is obvious.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm

34, 7, and small D?

Clearly you know nothing about athletics. Majority of these big kids are awkward, slow and not flexible. This is not football lineman you need fast quick feet and many small atheltic players have that, it's a very rate thing that the big guys have that skill set. That skill set is in demand moving forward. IF you have a big guy that can have those skills sets your laughing, very very rare! This is obvious.
[/quote]
Ok little fella.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm

34, 7, and small D?

Ok little fella.
[/quote]

Realistically my kid is going to be 6’5 or bigger. I see all these little Smurf’s skating around him with out him laying them out and it angers me. I see all these little cocky midget dad’s acting like their kid is going to be better than mine forever. I keep telling him, wait till big boy hockey. That’s when you will get them. The next few years can’t come quick enough. Once he commits to training and limits his time on roblox/ sneaking Oreos before bedtime, and starts taking training seriously, that 6”5 frame with a great skill set will be what you parents have nightmares about.