Coaches release

Post open spots here
Idighockey

Coaches release

Post by Idighockey »

Recently we had our non parent coach released from the head coaches position, due to poor team performance in the pre season during placement games . I didn’t play hockey or grow up around it so this is all new to me being apart of this , wondering if this is a normal thing in U15 rep hockey or something that maybe new

Thanks

Re: Coaches release

Post by Guest »

Idighockey wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:52 am Recently we had our non parent coach released from the head coaches position, due to poor team performance in the pre season during placement games . I didn’t play hockey or grow up around it so this is all new to me being apart of this , wondering if this is a normal thing in U15 rep hockey or something that maybe new

Thanks
Nope kind of unheard of unless some serious concerns. Sounds like a poorly run association.

Post by Guest »

Which organization?

Post by Guest »

I would assume there would be more than that going on in the background, maybe issues in prior year….because that’s going to mess up the kids too which is what you’d really want to avoid

Post by Guest »

Where is he?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:28 am I would assume there would be more than that going on in the background, maybe issues in prior year….because that’s going to mess up the kids too which is what you’d really want to avoid
Sounds like a better option came along. There is no loyalty in hockey. Remember that.