2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

2011 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:54 am That guy is such a loser!
I'm shocked the TM would allow him to be on the bench.
Anyone who yells at young players is a LOSER! These kids simply need to be spoken too. #lastyearwithtm
I watched TM this weekend and this is what I saw...
1. you have one line that can score and many small players that will get injured next year
2. some of your D can't skate and don't move the puck well, plus don't really have shots
3. I would release the following players yesterday...7, 21, 22, 24, 34, 77 and 93
#wannawinornot
[/quote]

Okay buddy, ppl need to relax with the over-reaction after every game & tournament.
You wanna cut half the players from TM that's 7-0 in the G and went 5-1 on the weekend?
You want to keep only 5 players on VK after losing in a shootout?
You want to blowup JRC after a semi-final loss to a top MF team in a competitive game?
You want to crown QRD as the best team in Ontario when they went 2-2 in Detroit and didn't make the semis?
You want to say USA hockey is better when only 1 team made the semis in Detroit and this past weekend?

Stacked teams don't always win and bad teams don't always lose, games should be competitive, certain teams match up well against certain teams. Every team has strengths and weaknesses.

These are all good teams and I guarantee most of you posters on this site aren't even on any of those "top" teams, stop being jealous, stop trolling for reactions, stop making up stuff. There's too many kids walking around the rink this weekend talking like the dads/moms on this site so let's just be better!
[/quote]
There might be more players posting than you think.
Might be the same ones you heard this weekend.
Chippytalks

Post by Chippytalks »

this site needs to be taken down
Crazy Parents

Post by Crazy Parents »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:19 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:27 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:52 am
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:27 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:14 pm
Wow that’s big news!
Bye bye to all his friends and players who’s done a great job in keeping a spot warm for the next kid.
What happens to his pot smoking assistant? Who’s going to yell at all the D now?
So disrespectful, smelling like pot around the kids. What a loser. No wonder he was a bust.
That guy is such a loser!
Anyone who yells at young players is a LOSER! These kids simply need to be spoken too. #lastyearwithtm
1. you have one line that can score and many small players that will get injured next year
2. some of your D can't skate and don't move the puck well, plus don't really have shots
3. I would release the following players yesterday...7, 21, 22, 24, 34, 77 and 93
#wannawinornot
Good thing you are not the coach…lol.

I know you know best though!

You should give JB a call and explain to him all the mistakes he is making with a team averaging almost 7 goals a game.

Post by Guest »

Crazy Parents wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:24 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:19 am

Bye bye to all his friends and players who’s done a great job in keeping a spot warm for the next kid.
What happens to his pot smoking assistant? Who’s going to yell at all the D now?
So disrespectful, smelling like pot around the kids. What a loser. No wonder he was a bust.
#wannawinornot
Good thing you are not the coach…lol.

I know you know best though!

You should give JB a call and explain to him all the mistakes he is making with a team averaging almost 7 goals a game.
Not all those kids, But he does make some valid points though.

Post by Guest »

Chippytalks wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:22 am this site needs to be taken down
I agree!
This site is very toxic.
Need to cherish these little ones.
Especially with what happened yesterday overseas.
Rest in piece! Thoughts and prayers with your family.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:09 am
2011 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:54 am That guy is such a loser!
#wannawinornot
Okay buddy, ppl need to relax with the over-reaction after every game & tournament.
You wanna cut half the players from TM that's 7-0 in the G and went 5-1 on the weekend?
You want to keep only 5 players on VK after losing in a shootout?
You want to blowup JRC after a semi-final loss to a top MF team in a competitive game?
You want to crown QRD as the best team in Ontario when they went 2-2 in Detroit and didn't make the semis?
You want to say USA hockey is better when only 1 team made the semis in Detroit and this past weekend?

Stacked teams don't always win and bad teams don't always lose, games should be competitive, certain teams match up well against certain teams. Every team has strengths and weaknesses.

These are all good teams and I guarantee most of you posters on this site aren't even on any of those "top" teams, stop being jealous, stop trolling for reactions, stop making up stuff. There's too many kids walking around the rink this weekend talking like the dads/moms on this site so let's just be better!
[/quote]
There might be more players posting than you think.
Might be the same ones you heard this weekend.
[/quote]

VK is a cesspool of hate and jealousy

Post by Guest »

This thread exploded. Wow.

You guys know there is life outside the rink right.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:16 am
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:14 pm
Wow that’s big news!
No he’ll yell at the U11’s for a few more years. Guys a pothead lowlife.

He might not if there’s a coaching change

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:55 am
I agree!
This site is very toxic.
I finally had it with this site. I reached out to the Ontario Provincial Police and shared screenshots of the hate speech being spread on this site. They were very keen to learn more and advised me that the website is governed by section 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada which stipulates

"Under section 319(1), everyone who, by communicating statements in a public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of an indictable offence punishable by up to two years' imprisonment, or of a summary conviction offence."

They also reminded me that each posters IP address is logged. The OPP has also agreed to investigate this matter further and this is now an active investigation.

Hoping this site gets pulled down immediately and charges laid against you hateful people.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:24 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:55 am
I agree!
This site is very toxic.
I finally had it with this site. I reached out to the Ontario Provincial Police and shared screenshots of the hate speech being spread on this site. They were very keen to learn more and advised me that the website is governed by section 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada which stipulates

"Under section 319(1), everyone who, by communicating statements in a public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of an indictable offence punishable by up to two years' imprisonment, or of a summary conviction offence."

They also reminded me that each posters IP address is logged. The OPP has also agreed to investigate this matter further and this is now an active investigation.

Hoping this site gets pulled down immediately and charges laid against you hateful people.
IP addresses do reveal your geolocation, but not your precise location like a home address does. IP addresses will also never reveal your name, phone number, or other precise personal information. Instead, IP addresses might reveal the city, ZIP code, or area code from where you are connecting to the internet at that moment, which is why IP addresses change every time you connect from a new location or when you are using a new router.

And it’s generally your router’s IP address that is revealed, not the IP address of your internet-connected devices such as your computer, tablet, or mobile phone that communicate with a router to connect to the internet. Sure, these internet-connected devices share their IP address with your router, but your router uses its own IP address to grant your device access to the World Wide Web.

It’s for this reason that your IP address almost always reveals the geolocation of your ISP’s nearest servers — not your physical location at all — and your IP address also reveals the name of your ISP.