2012 GTHL AAA

NOYFB

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by NOYFB »

Please see me for all hurt feelings reports. I am taking all complaints moving forward. They will be filed in the Don't Give two shits and words CANT hurt file folder. You see, I know you deliberately misrepresent your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity and you weave tales to reframe what your actually saying which should be a clear indication that you are toxic, unhappy and in addition you respond like an emotionally compromised child and in my view point its a clear obvious character flaw and evidence of your irrationality. This is why I would never take anything said on here personally. I look forward to reading more of your delusional notorious comments despite being registered now and might even respond with great fiery with response to your half wit outlandish viewpoints. LETS GO!!!!!
NOYFB

Post by NOYFB »

NOYFB wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:31 pm Please see me for all hurt feelings reports. I am taking all complaints moving forward. They will be filed in the Don't Give two shits and words CANT hurt file folder. You see, I know you deliberately misrepresent your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity and you weave tales to reframe what your actually saying which should be a clear indication that you are toxic, unhappy and in addition you respond like an emotionally compromised child and in my view point its a clear obvious character flaw and evidence of your irrationality. This is why I would never take anything said on here personally. I look forward to reading more of your delusional notorious comments despite being registered now and might even respond with great fiery with response to your half wit outlandish viewpoints. LETS GO!!!!!
shhhh Bruno is listening still! be very careful he hears everything. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOYFB

Post by NOYFB »

NOYFB wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:29 pm
NOYFB wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:31 pm Please see me for all hurt feelings reports. I am taking all complaints moving forward. They will be filed in the Don't Give two shits and words CANT hurt file folder. You see, I know you deliberately misrepresent your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity and you weave tales to reframe what your actually saying which should be a clear indication that you are toxic, unhappy and in addition you respond like an emotionally compromised child and in my view point its a clear obvious character flaw and evidence of your irrationality. This is why I would never take anything said on here personally. I look forward to reading more of your delusional notorious comments despite being registered now and might even respond with great fiery with response to your half wit outlandish viewpoints. LETS GO!!!!!
shhhh Bruno is listening still! be very careful he hears everything. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The whole point of free speech is listening and representing the distorted ideas outside of your ideological bubble. Free speech is only relevant if you allow people you hate to say things you hate... that's the whole point. So faaack you and registering and trying to sensor anything you bunch of severe cry babies.
NOYFB

Post by NOYFB »

Very Quiet around here. What's wrong you anonymous little turds? Why won't you register and have your say? Oh, I know why, I forgot it's because you are a bunch of cowardly little half wits that are scared to be held accountable for their words. Keyboard warriors. It's just not the same without the Inflammatory rhetoric many of you call the truth. Have fun reading!! Happy Friday everyone.
Biscuits

Post by Biscuits »

NOYFB wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:02 am Very Quiet around here. What's wrong you anonymous little turds? Why won't you register and have your say? Oh, I know why, I forgot it's because you are a bunch of cowardly little half wits that are scared to be held accountable for their words. Keyboard warriors. It's just not the same without the Inflammatory rhetoric many of you call the truth. Have fun reading!! Happy Friday everyone.
I think the Sens coach runs the site now so they won’t comment anymore on here.
ItalianStallion

Post by ItalianStallion »

NOYFB wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:02 am Very Quiet around here. What's wrong you anonymous little turds? Why won't you register and have your say? Oh, I know why, I forgot it's because you are a bunch of cowardly little half wits that are scared to be held accountable for their words. Keyboard warriors. It's just not the same without the Inflammatory rhetoric many of you call the truth. Have fun reading!! Happy Friday everyone.

And yet a moron like you still responds to his own comments 3 times in a row. You realize that we can see that, right? :lol:
NOYFB

Post by NOYFB »

ItalianStallion wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:54 am

And yet a moron like you still responds to his own comments 3 times in a row. You realize that we can see that, right? :lol:
The only reason for saying that is because you rely on your fellow illiterates in reasoning to violate one of the 10 most basic rules of reasoning, with a name like italian stallion nobody is shocked. Firstly, I was making an additional comment and observation, you low intellect woodbridge boy. The Non sensical nature of your comments are laughable, that is the only thing that is funny you respond to me calling names and you prove just how much of a moron you really are. SMH.. nice try pasta boy. Go make me a pizza!
STEELTOWNBOSS

Post by STEELTOWNBOSS »

NOYFB wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:46 am

The only reason for saying that is because you rely on your fellow illiterates in reasoning to violate one of the 10 most basic rules of reasoning, with a name like italian stallion nobody is shocked. Firstly, I was making an additional comment and observation, you low intellect woodbridge boy. The Non sensical nature of your comments are laughable, that is the only thing that is funny you respond to me calling names and you prove just how much of a moron you really are. SMH.. nice try pasta boy. Go make me a pizza!

Nonsensical is a single word. I guess that homeschooling and taking your sister to the prom didn’t work for you :lol:
ItalianStallion

Post by ItalianStallion »

STEELTOWNBOSS wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:48 pm
NOYFB wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:46 am

Nonsensical is a single word. I guess that homeschooling and taking your sister to the prom didn’t work for you :lol:

Screw both of you
These users thanked the author ItalianStallion for the post:
NOYFB
VaughanStud

Post by VaughanStud »

You sir get a standing ovation for this message. Thank you for calling it as it is!!! Cowardly parking lot pizza makers. Losers! They don’t know how to create a fake email account to register. Idiots.