2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

BD get hurrt or something?? Did JRC release him? Kid has been mia for the last awhile

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:53 pm BD get hurrt or something?? Did JRC release him? Kid has been mia for the last awhile
He’s done.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:32 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:53 pm BD get hurrt or something?? Did JRC release him? Kid has been mia for the last awhile
He’s done.
What do you mean he's done? What happened?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:23 pm All this talk of NL leaving etc
With NL the LJK team was top 10
Without him top 30
The kid is light years ahead
No one can deny that
In Peterborough he had 14 goals / 11 assists (led his team by a mile)
And scored the game winner in the championship
If you're jealous, you should be
No one is questioning the kids skills. But the trend of quitting on his teams which is clearly more an issue from a parenting perspective is the problem. That being said, we don’t know the full story of the pressure put on him and if who knows he may just not want to play any more. Pressure on these young stars builds up and some can handle it but some can’t.
[/quote]

It’s not pressure these young talented kids feel, if anything they thrive in high competition and big moments. The problem is a lot of these drone coaches suck the FUN and creativity right out of the game for them. Instead of bringing out the best in the players, they start feeling they need to correct everything and try and fast track them playing like ‘NHL’ players instead of guiding their natural development. I’ve watched this kid and he is magic. I would pay to watch him play and if it is true that he doesn’t want to play anymore, that would be very sad for the sport. Hockey Canada needs to do a better job to attract and retain top talent and it starts by getting rid of these dumb robotic coaches who are only interested in wining or in it for their kid, who probably shouldn’t even be on the team.
[/quote]

He is magical. A really fun kid to watch play the game we all love so much. He's endured a ton of hatred and jealousy over his short hockey journey. Mostly the hate is from other parents. I heard it was especially bad in London, but I wouldn't doubt the same happened in Halton. Everyone seems so quick to jump to conclusions by saying there is a "trend of quitting on his teams" without knowing all the facts. Maybe, just maybe, the team quit on him, or should I say, the other hate-filled, jealous parents, by being so toxic and poisoning teammates; the kid never stood a chance. We all know about the London coach and what happened last season. Perhaps it was not the young 11 year old kid who was to blame for that fiasco. There are always two sides to a story.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:40 pm
Without him top 30
No one can deny that
No one is questioning the kids skills. But the trend of quitting on his teams which is clearly more an issue from a parenting perspective is the problem. That being said, we don’t know the full story of the pressure put on him and if who knows he may just not want to play any more. Pressure on these young stars builds up and some can handle it but some can’t.
It’s not pressure these young talented kids feel, if anything they thrive in high competition and big moments. The problem is a lot of these drone coaches suck the FUN and creativity right out of the game for them. Instead of bringing out the best in the players, they start feeling they need to correct everything and try and fast track them playing like ‘NHL’ players instead of guiding their natural development. I’ve watched this kid and he is magic. I would pay to watch him play and if it is true that he doesn’t want to play anymore, that would be very sad for the sport. Hockey Canada needs to do a better job to attract and retain top talent and it starts by getting rid of these dumb robotic coaches who are only interested in wining or in it for their kid, who probably shouldn’t even be on the team.
[/quote]

He is magical. A really fun kid to watch play the game we all love so much. He's endured a ton of hatred and jealousy over his short hockey journey. Mostly the hate is from other parents. I heard it was especially bad in London, but I wouldn't doubt the same happened in Halton. Everyone seems so quick to jump to conclusions by saying there is a "trend of quitting on his teams" without knowing all the facts. Maybe, just maybe, the team quit on him, or should I say, the other hate-filled, jealous parents, by being so toxic and poisoning teammates; the kid never stood a chance. We all know about the London coach and what happened last season. Perhaps it was not the young 11 year old kid who was to blame for that fiasco. There are always two sides to a story.
[/quote]

Just stop it dad.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:32 am
Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:40 pm
Without him top 30
No one can deny that
[/quote]

Just stop it dad.
[/quote]

Why should anyone stop? Maybe because you want to continue clinging to your misguided narrative? Why should a kid or his dad keep him in a situation that isn't quite right for him/them? Most of these teams will cut a kid loose the very moment someone better comes along but all you high and mighty jerk offs act as though these kids owe some sort of loyalty to the teams? Give me a break. These teams continually sell one thing and then deliver another, usually folding to the demands of a select few. Its ridiculous, and it happens everywhere.. The G, Alliance, OMHA, everywhere. Ive known of this family for a while, and if BL is reading this, keep doing what's best for the kid and find the right spot. Who cares what these people say because one day, when the kid is doing great things, they're all gonna talk about how "their kid played on his line"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 pm
He’s done.
They cut him. They didn't wont to deal with SD

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:56 am
Guest wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 pm
He’s done.
They cut him. They didn't wont to deal with SD
Finally. Probably a better team now. When will parents learn.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:46 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:26 am
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:57 am Rumour mill is churning this morning. Hearing reports of NL leaving HH and going elsewhere. Can anyone confirm?
BD has been MIA for the last few JRC games and team looks MUCH BETTER without him and putting up some big scores. Spoke to a few parents and happy that the dad is not at the rink.

Is NL and BD moving to the Super League?

Its definitely true JRC are a better team without BD. His turnovers and lack of passing/hockey IQ were holding them back. Just doesn’t have the ability. The dad SD is openly frustrated his kid is a bottom 6 player. Hopefully some time away to cool off they can learn to be better team players and accept a support role.
Thanks WA but BD isn’t the problem. You are
X 1,000,000,000

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:14 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:46 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:26 am
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:57 am Rumour mill is churning this morning. Hearing reports of NL leaving HH and going elsewhere. Can anyone confirm?
BD has been MIA for the last few JRC games and team looks MUCH BETTER without him and putting up some big scores. Spoke to a few parents and happy that the dad is not at the rink.

Is NL and BD moving to the Super League?

Its definitely true JRC are a better team without BD. His turnovers and lack of passing/hockey IQ were holding them back. Just doesn’t have the ability. The dad SD is openly frustrated his kid is a bottom 6 player. Hopefully some time away to cool off they can learn to be better team players and accept a support role.
Thanks WA but BD isn’t the problem. You are
X 1,000,000,000
Who is the bigger moron though. That is pretty obvious.