What happened to West Hill

All Team and Association topics here

What happened to West Hill

Post by Guest »

West Hill is a complete mess, so many teams folded, teams not doing well. I guess al the pickering players went back home so they have no where to
steal kids from. Maybe bad management?

Re: What happened to West Hill

Post by guest »

Their select program prior to u10 is one of the best.

Last year,

u9 - second in NYHL - Formed Nats.
u8 - Won T2

They send most of their top kids AAA after U9.

Without a proper GTHL home rink they will struggle at AA and A at U10 and above.

Post by Guest »

Vey poorly run. JR doesn't care about youth hockey. Please don't be fooled by this guy. I had all three of my kids go through there and it was nothing but a kick in the face. Very poorly run, its people like this that kill the sport for kids and parents.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:01 am Vey poorly run. JR doesn't care about youth hockey. Please don't be fooled by this guy. I had all three of my kids go through there and it was nothing but a kick in the face. Very poorly run, its people like this that kill the sport for kids and parents.
Couldn’t agree more, JR is a joke the whole organization is terrible. No development, no good arenas, just another old man collecting money from innocent families.

Stay away!

Post by Guest »

Sounds like a couple disgruntled coaches whining to me.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:26 pm Sounds like a couple disgruntled coaches whining to me.
No whole community knows You suck

Post by Guest »

guest wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 pm Their select program prior to u10 is one of the best.

Last year,

u9 - second in NYHL - Formed Nats.
u8 - Won T2

They send most of their top kids AAA after U9.

Without a proper GTHL home rink they will struggle at AA and A at U10 and above.
The U9 team was all Durham kids that went to WH just to play in the NYHL. They left to form the Nats and the WH board went after the coaches of the team because they wanted the kids to stay in WH AA. Both coaches were suspended for the year for recruiting kids from WH? Garbage association...stay away at all costs.

Post by Guest »

the U16 AA is doing soooooo poorly!