2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:55 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:37 pm
Guest 01 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 pm Rangers A West, Dropping in rankings!
Good core team- not coached properly agreed
Gt caps off to a 5-0 start hmmmm…..
Move over Avalanche and WML .. new sheriff in town, call GTA Caps!
Houston, the Avs have a problem.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:34 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:55 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:37 pm
Guest 01 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 pm Rangers A West, Dropping in rankings!
Good core team- not coached properly agreed
Gt caps off to a 5-0 start hmmmm…..
Move over Avalanche and WML .. new sheriff in town, call GTA Caps!
Houston, the Avs have a problem.
Avs resting to take the Silver Stick this weekend

Post by Guest »

So what happened Avs?

Post by Guest »

Heard the Avs kids have been left to rule the dressing room and its become unruly. Not sure if its true... They are still a good team though, and should challenge WML, Eagles for the lead.
The GT Caps have beat all the weak teams but lost to the top teams. They have improved from last year. A couple of the parents are trailer park. Watched WML and Caps last night and one of their parents was verbally telling the WML moms to F -off and other angry yelling language I couldn't hear. Great example as all the kids stood and watched...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:15 pm Heard the Avs kids have been left to rule the dressing room and its become unruly. Not sure if its true... They are still a good team though, and should challenge WML, Eagles for the lead.
The GT Caps have beat all the weak teams but lost to the top teams. They have improved from last year. A couple of the parents are trailer park. Watched WML and Caps last night and one of their parents was verbally telling the WML moms to F -off and other angry yelling language I couldn't hear. Great example as all the kids stood and watched...
Must be luxury trailer park, don’t be jealous. Don’t worry gtc will be fine if we can figure out how to stay out of box or avoid suspension. However when that happens let the reckoning begin

Post by Guest »

Jealous of an angry dad yelling at some hockey moms? umm,,, not so much :) I hope that guy gets banned from several games - there is no excuse for acting like that. Most of the parents were behaving though, and did not act like lunatics.
You team was playing well, some good passing and breakouts. WML has way more individual skill (they look like they have several AA skaters) but they all tried to rush the puck without passing. If they keep playing like that you guys will beat them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:29 pm Jealous of an angry dad yelling at some hockey moms? umm,,, not so much :) I hope that guy gets banned from several games - there is no excuse for acting like that. Most of the parents were behaving though, and did not act like lunatics.
You team was playing well, some good passing and breakouts. WML has way more individual skill (they look like they have several AA skaters) but they all tried to rush the puck without passing. If they keep playing like that you guys will beat them.
Eagles and WML are the only real contenders in the West with the edge going to the Eagles. It is just a fact folks

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:49 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:15 pm Heard the Avs kids have been left to rule the dressing room and its become unruly. Not sure if its true... They are still a good team though, and should challenge WML, Eagles for the lead.
Must be luxury trailer park, don’t be jealous. Don’t worry gtc will be fine if we can figure out how to stay out of box or avoid suspension. However when that happens let the reckoning begin
I reckon Caps are irrelevant at best

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:11 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:49 pm
I reckon Caps are irrelevant at best
Lots of season left fellas!

Post by Guest »

Games start up tonight Boys.