2007 Silverstick

2007 Silverstick

Post by Guest »

Who wins the stick?

Re: 2007 Silverstick

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:27 pmWho wins the stick?
The team that wins the last game of the tourney.

Post by Guest »

London

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:39 amLondon
Bishop, JRC,TM and LJN can not compete

Post by Guest »

Penguins Elite quite a disappointment. Thought they would do much better!

Post by Guest »

Thought LJK would do much better but they shit the bed in the quarter finals! Wow

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:46 pm Thought LJK would do much better but they shit the bed in the quarter finals! Wow
You can now see the teams that will be the top.

Marlies own the top spot. No one can argue.

JRC is a stand alone 2nd but closer to the 3-7 group than they are to the Marlie team.

STA, Rebels, Petes, LJK, Nats 3-7 (I feel this group can compete with the top two).

And a razor thin margin behind in 8-11 only because they underperformed in this order:

Halton, VK, YSE, HJB

Now before all the haters get rolling here, you have to give credit to the Petes who played very well and STA who did the same. Petes gave BK all they could handle and STA beat JRC.

LJK were exposed this weekend as a team with great top end but no depth.

YSE has started their yearly decent down the standings. A little sooner than usual but still the same.

HBJ were Lucky to tie both the Petes and Rebels.

Halton I’m shocked with.

VK, well, that could go either way….lol.

Rebels are tough to play against. Don’t give you much.

Petes showed they can really skate and play with anyone.

STA showed the same with another level. Tough team to play against with some skilled forwards.

Nats are big, strong and skilled. They will use their size more than their skill.

JRC is who we know they are. A very good team but may be a little lazy in their most skilled player.

Marlies are the champs. Can’t argue it or deny it. So I won’t. Until they loose….lol.

Anyways, my two cents but was a lot of fun to watch all these great players. A lot of OHL and NCAA bound players were on the ice this weekend. Enjoy it for as long as we can.

Post by Guest »

Excellent summary.

Post by Guest »

Agree!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:46 pm Thought LJK would do much better but they shit the bed in the quarter finals! Wow
Apparently many were under the weather. But that could apply to any team at any time these days with so much going around.