2010 U13A Vaughan Silverstick

2010 U13A Vaughan Silverstick

Post by Guest »

Who is the favorite?

Group B looks to be rather difficult, all 4 very strong teams. I'd have to go w/ Eagles & Lorne Park as the favorites.

Group A a little more cut and dry w/ Avalanche & Rangers both much stronger teams than York Mills & Applewood.

Re: 2010 U13A Vaughan Silverstick

Post by Guest »

Not if NT has anything to say about it. They're coming in hot! Should be some good games though.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:35 pm Not if NT has anything to say about it. They're coming in hot! Should be some good games though.
They’re 6-4

Post by Guest »

Lorne Park is the team to beat in this, they're top 15 in Ontario. NT not at the same level.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:16 pm Lorne Park is the team to beat in this, they're top 15 in Ontario. NT not at the same level.
MHL have weaker teams than GTHL. Expect Lorne Park to be a mid pack performer.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:16 pm Lorne Park is the team to beat in this, they're top 15 in Ontario. NT not at the same level.
Eh LP guy what happened? VR too strong. I think 21 is still on the ice you might want to let him know he can get off the ice now.

Post by Guest »

Never any LP guys here, we have better things to do. Not sure who posted previously but scrolling this now. VR should count their blessings they won, total fluke SOG were double and all goals were lame by VR. 21 is a total class act and a great kid, back off loser...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:20 pm
MHL have weaker teams than GTHL. Expect Lorne Park to be a mid pack performer.
This is a myth, its no different than the GTHL West. We've played some MHL teams this year and I would say its the same, one less team in the MHL. You have teams at the bottom who are hopeless, VP and Heartland. Teams just above them that maybe are better than their records or maybe not, but don't lose 8-0 every time out. Mid pack teams who are competitive and then one at the top who dominate. I think that's the difference, LP is really strong. I'd say they would win the West if they played their for a whole season. Anyway, just what I've seen.

Post by Guest »

LP would definitely be to 3 in G West division. They proved that in 2 close games vs the divisions best in Avalanche and Rangers, that being said there is a big drop after them, Avalanche Beat Applewood 7-0, the 2nd best team. Teams in MHL can’t come close to LP whereas all but VP would keep it close or beat them.

Post by Guest »

VP would not come close, VP is pretty bad. I think they would be the worst team in MHL other than Heartland.

I see Applewood just beat LP lol, weekend after a tourney though who knows. Could be lot of sick kids.