2008 Vaughan Silverstick - U15A

2008 Vaughan Silverstick - U15A

Post by Guest »

Looking like the first real showdown of the Top A teams in the GTA Area. Avalanche and West Mall top in loop A while Eagles and North Toronto are Top in loop B. I don't see any other team having a chance.

Re: 2008 Vaughan Silverstick - U15A

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:44 pm Looking like the first real showdown of the Top A teams in the GTA Area. Avalanche and West Mall top in loop A while Eagles and North Toronto are Top in loop B. I don't see any other team having a chance.

Too bad the top team in the west isn’t there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:45 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:44 pm Looking like the first real showdown of the Top A teams in the GTA Area. Avalanche and West Mall top in loop A while Eagles and North Toronto are Top in loop B. I don't see any other team having a chance.

They are there .. Eagles

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:47 am
Guest wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:45 pm

They are there .. Eagles
Standings are saying something different!!!!

Post by Guest »

Avalanche top team?!?!? Maybe 2 years ago, they're no longer even in the conversation.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:19 pm Avalanche top team?!?!? Maybe 2 years ago, they're no longer even in the conversation.
Let the scores do the talking. Games start tomorrow night! :oops:

Post by Guest »

Did not see the North Toronto game but what a shocker over Eagles. Avalanche rolled. Looking like an Avalanche - North Toronto Showdown.

Post by Guest »

Are you looking at the standings? West Mall and Avalanche not doing so great.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:37 am Are you looking at the standings? West Mall and Avalanche not doing so great.
You’re all lucky gtc didn’t enter the tourney

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:57 am
Guest wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:37 am Are you looking at the standings? West Mall and Avalanche not doing so great.
You’re all lucky gtc didn’t enter the tourney
Avalanche - North Toronto Final .. as expected.