2007 GTHL EAST A

Re: 2007 GTHL EAST A

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:25 am
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:48 am Can someone provide some clarity on what is going on at GPR A. Their so called "head coach" Claphead needs to get some professional counselling!!
Forget GPR as half the team is suspended
Shamrocks TSN article today…WOW

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:37 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:48 am Can someone provide some clarity on what is going on at GPR A. Their so called "head coach" Claphead needs to get some professional counselling!!
Here is the URL:
https://www.tsn.ca/sports-organizations ... -1.2047793

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:40 am
Here is the URL:
Love it! Any disgruntled Daddy who's little Billy had to find another team to play on can make up fake accusations and get away with it. Just look at the accuser's history and it tells you all you need to know. It's like an Avanlanche of lies. We can drink to that.

Post by Guest »

Hey! How’s it going. Disgruntled daddy here. Clearly I’m responding to a disgruntled coach or parent on TS. Looking at the thread. You like to go low. The constant references to drinking. Do you honestly think that a person who shouts about his recovery and alcoholism from the roof tops will be hurt by your trying to put me down. By the way, I celebrate 18 years of sobriety next week. Super excited. I’ll drink to that! Lmao.
As for making up lies? The way the process works. A complaint is submitted. An investigation is done. This investigation involved 4 players. Not just my precious little Billy.
So it takes an investigation by a qualified investigator. If the investigation was full of lies, they would figure that out. Obviously. They didn’t. Then. Yes. There’s more. An adjudicator, in this case an active lawyer, decides on sanctions. Based on the investigation. I just presented the facts. They took it from there.
Lastly, taking shots on me, despite how low they are, I’m an adult and can take it. Commenting on a kids team he’s on. Ya, they’re shit. That’s not his fault. But you’re constantly mentioning the team he want to as a put down. You’re putting down a kid. Isnt that exactly what the sanctions were for? It just shows me and anyone else, just what kind of person you are on the TS org. Next time. Put a name down. I had no problem doing it for a national article. I’m sure you can do it here

Cheers! Have a drink. Sounds like you may need one.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm Hey! How’s it going. Disgruntled daddy here. Clearly I’m responding to a disgruntled coach or parent on TS. Looking at the thread. You like to go low. The constant references to drinking. Do you honestly think that a person who shouts about his recovery and alcoholism from the roof tops will be hurt by your trying to put me down. By the way, I celebrate 18 years of sobriety next week. Super excited. I’ll drink to that! Lmao.
As for making up lies? The way the process works. A complaint is submitted. An investigation is done. This investigation involved 4 players. Not just my precious little Billy.
So it takes an investigation by a qualified investigator. If the investigation was full of lies, they would figure that out. Obviously. They didn’t. Then. Yes. There’s more. An adjudicator, in this case an active lawyer, decides on sanctions. Based on the investigation. I just presented the facts. They took it from there.
Lastly, taking shots on me, despite how low they are, I’m an adult and can take it. Commenting on a kids team he’s on. Ya, they’re shit. That’s not his fault. But you’re constantly mentioning the team he want to as a put down. You’re putting down a kid. Isnt that exactly what the sanctions were for? It just shows me and anyone else, just what kind of person you are on the TS org. Next time. Put a name down. I had no problem doing it for a national article. I’m sure you can do it here

Lets see what else emerges from this. TS coach and his gang from GG have worked with many kids and coached all sorts of teams. Must be more stories or those parents do not have the balls to make noise about. Lets see is TS coach appeals the decision. So far he has been silent.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:07 pm
Here is the URL:
Love it! Any disgruntled Daddy who's little Billy had to find another team to play on can make up fake accusations and get away with it. Just look at the accuser's history and it tells you all you need to know. It's like an Avanlanche of lies. We can drink to that.
What history? Can not find any history

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:07 pm
Here is the URL:
Looks the TS coach has finally broke the silence.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:57 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm Hey! How’s it going. Disgruntled daddy here. Clearly I’m responding to a disgruntled coach or parent on TS. Looking at the thread. You like to go low. The constant references to drinking. Do you honestly think that a person who shouts about his recovery and alcoholism from the roof tops will be hurt by your trying to put me down. By the way, I celebrate 18 years of sobriety next week. Super excited. I’ll drink to that! Lmao.

Lets see what else emerges from this. TS coach and his gang from GG have worked with many kids and coached all sorts of teams. Must be more stories or those parents do not have the balls to make noise about. Lets see is TS coach appeals the decision. So far he has been silent.
Back rent?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:15 am

Back rent?
Lets talk next year? Who is rebuilding? Who is folding? Any new teams forming?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:18 am
Guest wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:15 am

Back rent?
Lets talk next year? Who is rebuilding? Who is folding? Any new teams forming?
Lots of AA boys making the move down.
Things will change