Hamilton Steel

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:22 am
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:18 am
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:06 am
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:42 am
Guest wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:23 pm I’ve only seen a handful of U12 games this year but I agree that LA is clearly struggling. I don’t think I’ve seen him score in the 4 or 5 games that ive watched while waiting for my son’s games. He doesn’t think the game very well and shoots like a timbit player. Smallest kid on the ice every game and gets pushed around. I admit I haven’t seen all their games but if that kid even has 10 goals it would be pretty shocking. Would benefit from moving back to his own age
Not affiliated with the team but was curious so I checked. Gamesheet tells a different story. LA is tied for first on his team in points with CM, and tied for 3rd overall in the league (CP from NN is 1st). Top four in league scoring (no one else has more than 20pts)

CP (NN): 18gp, 26g-8a-34pt
BM (NN): 18gp, 18g-6a-24pt
LA (HS): 17gp, 16g-7a-23pt
CM (HS): 15gp, 8g-15a-23pt

I'm well aware of the possible inaccuracies in GS reporting but the goal count is usually extremely accurate. By any measure, he's clearly one of the top scorers in the league.

There is no way LA has even scored 10 goals this year. My son is on the team. Also nobody has access to Gamesheet reports so those numbers are obviously a lie. You made these numbers up Sam. You are so desperate to pretend your kid isn’t having a good season. EVERYBODY knows this is you typing this crap. You have completely lost touch with reality and are making a fool out of yourself because everybody knows the truth.
Stop take a breath and call your therapist dude.

Next time you’re crying the good players leave for the g, and your team suck, this is why. Pathetic jealous losers
Is LA's mom hot?
Asking the real questions! She the type of mom to wear a bikini to the hotel pool when the team travels?

Disappears randomly in the evening, comes back from the parking lot a bit disheveled?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:23 pm I’ve only seen a handful of U12 games this year but I agree that LA is clearly struggling. I don’t think I’ve seen him score in the 4 or 5 games that ive watched while waiting for my son’s games. He doesn’t think the game very well and shoots like a timbit player. Smallest kid on the ice every game and gets pushed around. I admit I haven’t seen all their games but if that kid even has 10 goals it would be pretty shocking. Would benefit from moving back to his own age
Not affiliated with the team but was curious so I checked. Gamesheet tells a different story. LA is tied for first on his team in points with CM, and tied for 3rd overall in the league (CP from NN is 1st). Top four in league scoring (no one else has more than 20pts)

I'm well aware of the possible inaccuracies in GS reporting but the goal count is usually extremely accurate. By any measure, he's clearly one of the top scorers in the league.

There is no way LA has even scored 10 goals this year. My son is on the team. Also nobody has access to Gamesheet reports so those numbers are obviously a lie. You made these numbers up Sam. You are so desperate to pretend your kid isn’t having a good season. EVERYBODY knows this is you typing this crap. You have completely lost touch with reality and are making a fool out of yourself because everybody knows the truth.

Next time you’re crying the good players leave for the g, and your team suck, this is why. Pathetic jealous losers

Players like that will never leave for the G playing there will expose them as the average players they are. Ego driven parents of mediocre players love staying in our town so they can try and fool people into thinking their kid is much better than they really are. That’s exactly like what is happening here. Not fooling anybody.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:26 am

Is LA's mom hot?
Asking the real questions! She the type of mom to wear a bikini to the hotel pool when the team travels?

Disappears randomly in the evening, comes back from the parking lot a bit disheveled?
She on IG?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:12 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:26 am

Is LA's mom hot?

She on IG?

OF?

Post by Guest »

HAMILTON STEEL CHRISTMAS WEEK PROVINCIAL RANKINGS:

U10: 13th

U11: 11th

U12: 16th

U13: 18th

U14: 33rd

U15: 40th

U16: 46th

U18: 98th (National Ranking)
STEELTOWNBOSS

Post by STEELTOWNBOSS »

u10 and u11 teams the only ones who still have a shot at top 10 this year. the dream is over for the rest.

Post by Guest »

Are we gonna do a ceremony if one of our teams finish in the top 10, it’s sad that you’re just stirring up sh!t, cmon, what does it matter if we finish 6th or 16th.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:30 am Are we gonna do a ceremony if one of our teams finish in the top 10, it’s sad that you’re just stirring up sh!t, cmon, what does it matter if we finish 6th or 16th.

What a loser attitude. Who bother to play at all as far as you’re concerned?
Top 10 would be a nice accomplishment for any team

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:30 am Are we gonna do a ceremony if one of our teams finish in the top 10, it’s sad that you’re just stirring up sh!t, cmon, what does it matter if we finish 6th or 16th.
because at 6 ur a good team. At 16 u suck doggy nuts

Post by Guest »

The u16 coaching staff is an absolute joke. The organization really let these boys down