Coaches Needed For U10 "AA" & U10 "A" GTHL West Organization

Post open spots here

Coaches Needed For U10 "AA" & U10 "A" GTHL West Organization

Post by Guest »

I’m happy to announce that Humberview Huskies Hockey Club is creating an exciting new hockey development pathway for aspiring Minor Hockey Players and Coaches that no other GTHL Organization is offering. Our Special Coaching Application is now open for U10 “AA” & “A” in the Greater Toronto Area. – Mississauga, Vaughan & Toronto.

The Huskies are under the AHG Banner and operate 3 levels of Junior teams (A, B & C). AHG/Huskies is looking for coaches who would like to grow within the organization and have the opportunity to further their coaching career and help our Huskies players grow into great hockey people.

Our Mission is to rebrand the Huskies as a place to play, have an excellent hockey development program, find Fantastic & Skilled Coaches, and start with our Huskies Puppies - U10 “AA” & “A”.

We all know hockey is becoming a very expensive sport to play. The Huskies aim to provide some relief and a seamless transition for parents as their children commence their hockey journey from House League to Rep hockey.

Our Special Registration Package Only For U10’s

We are getting Sponsors to keep our Club Registration low, and here’s what you get:

Home & Away Game Jerseys and Socks
Practice Jerseys and Socks
Player or Goalie Bag
1.5 Hour Practice - Per Week at Westwood Arena
Team Photos (Team & Individual)
Team Hat (Mesh Backing)
Year-End Banquet (Player and One Parent)
GTHL Team Registration Fee
Player’s Insurance
Administration Fee

The Following Great Added Values:

Free Equipment - Helmets, Pants, Gloves - Saving of $600.00
Huskies Teams "Huge" Towels (with the Huskies and Junior teams logos),
Huskies Water Bottles (with the Huskies logo)
Passes to watch all 3 Junior teams’ home games.
Massive savings on Club Registrations for Parent Coaches - Since our Parent Coaches don’t get paid. Call for more details.

The Huskies understand the high cost of playing minor hockey, and we are doing our best to keep them low. We are offering a great Registration Fee, a Unique Added Value Equipment Package for the Players of both teams and a Special Value Package for the Coaches (if you are a parent) of the teams.

We have 2 spots to fill, and will go quickly, due to the great Development Program & Registration Package we are offering.

If you are interested, feel free to contact the Huskies GM for more information.

Re: Coaches Needed For U10 "AA" & U10 "A" GTHL West Organization

Post by Guest »

Sounds desperate. Where are you going to find players? As in players that can actually compete? GTHL needs less teams lol.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:40 pm Sounds desperate. Where are you going to find players? As in players that can actually compete? GTHL needs less teams lol.
Not at all... As I mentioned, hockey is a very expensive sport, and I'm trying to help parents transition from HL to Rep. It's not all about the money. It's about building a long-term program for kids to excel in one organization/program and then, get them the opportunity to advance to higher hockey with one of our Junior teams. Finally and hopefully, an opportunity to play for a Collage/University team (education is the key factor). Tell me what other GTHL clubs can offer what the Huskies are offering? This formula also applies to coaches who are looking to move up in their hockey careers as well.

The competing part of your question - That is up to the coaches and organizations (me) to put in the hard work to teach these kids how to compete. This age group is about Development, Development, & Development. The wins will be the byproduct of the hard work everyone is putting in.

Lastly. Yes I'm the new GM, but I'm a parent too, so it's definitely not about the money for me. It's about the kids' development. And, I think people are forgetting that!

I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers

Post by Guest »

Sounds like you are relying on the HL of other organizations to develop your future A/AA players.

Maybe start with focusing on building a house league?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:19 pm Sounds like you are relying on the HL of other organizations to develop your future A/AA players.

See your point. However, there are other organizations that do not have an HL program. Therefore, those organizations are no different from us.

And to answer your other point, which I agree - Down the road, I will be looking to reestablish Humbivew's house league. One step at a time.

Cheers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:19 pm Sounds like you are relying on the HL of other organizations to develop your future A/AA players.

All you need is the right coach and no other work is needed, period. A good coach makes his own team without org involvement. After I finish with my son then happy to do it for the right price.

Unlike the negative comments posted, I support what you are doing and believe that you can get Huskies going strong again. Don't listen to the negative losers on here.

And, as a coach, I would say the way you are positioning things sounds cool. Especially, the involvement with the junior teams. I wish you luck with this.

Post by Guest »

Hi my name Tommy Terazano but everyone calls me Tommy T I'm interested in coaching for your organization I'm a professional hockey coach with an extensive resume please contact me.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:31 am Hi my name Tommy Terazano but everyone calls me Tommy T I'm interested in coaching for your organization I'm a professional hockey coach with an extensive resume please contact me.
LoL this is genius. I feel like he would end up with an org like this one, seems like a great fit