List all tournaments here
Hockey_Tournament

Finger Lakes Hockey to benefit JDRF Hockey Tournament,

Post by Hockey_Tournament »

Type: Adult
Divisions: D & Co-Ed
Levels: D+, D-, D & Co-Ed

Arena: Bill Grays Regional Iceplex

SAVE THE DATE!!! April 28, 29 & 30 2023 for the 5th Annual FINGER LAKES ADULT HOCKEY TOURNAMENT. 100% of our proceeds goes to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).

Games will be played at the Bill Grays Regional Iceplex in Rochester NY (YouTube – Bill Grays/Finger Lakes Hockey)

This will be a 3-game guarantee event with a possible 4th game as a championship game. With prices going up all around us we were able maintain last year's price of $895.00 per team. This will include 3 pitchers of beer per team after your Friday night game and 3 pitchers after your Saturday game. Also, this year we will have a band in the taproom not only Friday night but Saturday night as well. We also hope to have free food (sliders, wings, fries etc.) Friday night courtesy of Visit Rochester.

We have a partnership with many fine hotels within minutes of the Iceplex. Year after year they offer the players exceptional rates while at the same time make a donation to JDRF for every room night used.

This year's event will be a “D” tournament. We will have divisions in (D+), (D) and (D-). We dropped the C+ and C- division even though we had success with that division. As we all know the higher level of play also becomes more intense and loses some of its enjoyment. I strive to keep this tournament fun not only off the ice but on the ice as well. Also, if I get enough interest, we will have a co-ed division with at least 4 teams. All players must be 21 and over.

Games will be 3 periods of 15 minutes running time. Shootout for all tie games

I hope your team will be able to join us this year for a great event for a great cause. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me. I will put you on the contact list to send you an application early into the new year. If you know you are not interested, please let me know and I will remove you from my list. Last year we had 26 teams. This year I will cap it off at 28 teams. We do have room for more than 28 teams but I want to keep Saturday night free for your team to enjoy the Saturday Night Mixer. Also, I try not to have the games too early in the morning. So please respond today if your team is interested and let me know what division you think you would fit in.

One more added note. Family and friends are always welcome. Children will always love the Strong National Meesum of Play. Adults would love to tour the Finger Lakes Wine Region. At that time of year, it will be wonderful.

Contact: Mike Orsini | Phone: 585-414-7662 | Email: FingerLakesHockey@yahoo.com | Website: https://www.hockeyfinder.com/tournaments/country/US/