2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

What do you feel the most important qualities/Attributes for a Hockey player?

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
4. Puck Skills Under Pressure
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Lol. Shut the f*ck up geek. This forum is for pure rumors and stuff. No but seriously, you sound like a f*ckin' house leaguer.

"Hey guys, what's more important...key intangibles or body language? Let's discuss!". Lol
Finally a smart discussion. I'm a strong believer in the power that a players compete level, hockey sense, along with key intangibles are attributes that are tough to teach unlike many of the others.
he needs to have tall parents or he goes nowhere. most important thing is size. sorry little guys my son sucks now but his size is amazing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:09 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Lol. Shut the f*ck up geek. This forum is for pure rumors and stuff. No but seriously, you sound like a f*ckin' house leaguer.

"Hey guys, what's more important...key intangibles or body language? Let's discuss!". Lol
Finally a smart discussion. I'm a strong believer in the power that a players compete level, hockey sense, along with key intangibles are attributes that are tough to teach unlike many of the others.
he needs to have tall parents or he goes nowhere. most important thing is size. sorry little guys my son sucks now but his size is amazing
Wrong. You need to be over 5’10”. Shorter than that and you are in the small percentiles. I’ll use the nhl as a comparison as it has the most accessible data. Average height of forwards are 6’1” with d being slightly higher. So 50% are within 2.5”‘s of the average meaning you need to be around 5’10” to 5’11” to be on the small side of the curve. Love all these dads of currently taller kids thinking their slow shitty skater having a chance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:54 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Wrong. You need to be over 5’10”. Shorter than that and you are in the small percentiles. I’ll use the nhl as a comparison as it has the most accessible data. Average height of forwards are 6’1” with d being slightly higher. So 50% are within 2.5”‘s of the average meaning you need to be around 5’10” to 5’11” to be on the small side of the curve. Love all these dads of currently taller kids thinking their slow shitty skater having a chance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:12 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Almost as good as the 5'8 dads thinking their eyes down speedster does too

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:25 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Mine has none of the above, but I have enough money to buy a spot. Is that enough? Who should I call? Currently play on George Bell HL team Green.
Well it's pretty clear Titans, JRC, NYR and Rebels. I would start with them or anyone else that runs a hockey school.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:13 pm

Do you know how many tall players don't make the NHL? Are you kidding me with your silly comments above? You can't be this dumb? You must be a Soy boy and leftist retards just like that other guy said earlier and he is 100% correct. trigger warning***

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:23 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:13 pm

Do you know how many tall players don't make the NHL? Are you kidding me with your silly comments above? You can't be this dumb? You must be a Soy boy and leftist retards just like that other guy said earlier and he is 100% correct. trigger warning***
There is a significantly higher likely hood of a big kid who’s an average player making to another level. If you’re under 5’10 you better be exceptional. All of the small players who make it to the next level whether it’s D1, OHL or NHL are the top scorers on their team/ in the league. They aren’t picking anyone under 6’ to play 3rd or fourth line. It’s not happening. Not on D. Not on FWD. you’re either best of the best or find another sport. Don’t may hurt your feelings princess but they’re only picking big swinging dicks to play tough hockey. If your little guy isn’t producing 40+ goals in the GTHL year after year, there is little to no value.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Mine has none of the above, but I have enough money to buy a spot. Is that enough? Who should I call? Currently play on George Bell HL team Green.
Well it's pretty clear Titans, JRC, NYR and Rebels. I would start with them or anyone else that runs a hockey school.
Reps/SK8ON? Heard they’re the best fit. But also heard they’ve brought back all former Reps kids from a couple years back plus current and former Titans players. So much so that their roster for next year is set.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Reps/SK8ON? Heard they’re the best fit. But also heard they’ve brought back all former Reps kids from a couple years back plus current and former Titans players. So much so that their roster for next year is set.
False. Sk8ON does not coach and are completely separate. They have only ever run a hockey school. The list of NHLers that use them including NHL teams is long. You have not heard anything because the coachs are not making anything public I know because I have spoke to them about spots for kids. Nice try and stop painting a picture that is incorrect just tell the truth.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

False. Sk8ON does not coach and are completely separate. They have only ever run a hockey school. The list of NHLers that use them including NHL teams is long. You have not heard anything because the coachs are not making anything public I know because I have spoke to them about spots for kids. Nice try and stop painting a picture that is incorrect just tell the truth.
Reps and SK8ON are the same owner. It’s not a secret. It’s public knowledge. Why else would they run skates for every Reps team every age level as a mandate. Coaches don’t have to say anything. There’s been skates that many have attended. Many of which were offered spots.