Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:13 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:25 pm

Well it's pretty clear Titans, JRC, NYR and Rebels. I would start with them or anyone else that runs a hockey school.
Reps/SK8ON? Heard they’re the best fit. But also heard they’ve brought back all former Reps kids from a couple years back plus current and former Titans players. So much so that their roster for next year is set.
False. Sk8ON does not coach and are completely separate. They have only ever run a hockey school. The list of NHLers that use them including NHL teams is long. You have not heard anything because the coachs are not making anything public I know because I have spoke to them about spots for kids. Nice try and stop painting a picture that is incorrect just tell the truth.
Reps and SK8ON are the same owner. It’s not a secret. It’s public knowledge. Why else would they run skates for every Reps team every age level as a mandate. Coaches don’t have to say anything. There’s been skates that many have attended. Many of which were offered spots.
Clearly you were there if you know so much
Your wife has a stinky one. Clearly I know I WAS THERE :-)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

如果你是中国人,我们希望你今年来参加泰坦比赛,我们希望大多数中国球员
If you are Chinese we want you to come to the Titans game this year and we want most of the Chinese players
Why so you can be the worst team in the league? I will kick your butt at ping pong too.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:43 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:22 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

团队圆眼将赢得一切 (Team round eye will win it all)
泰坦将是最后预订它
The team with the least amount of Italians and Porkchops will win in my humble hispanic opinion. :-)
圆眼是最好的

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

If you are Chinese we want you to come to the Titans game this year and we want most of the Chinese players
Why so you can be the worst team in the league? I will kick your butt at ping pong too.
圆眼是最好的

Post by Guest »

:| Hjjjjjjj:D

Post by Guest »

Lets talk playoffs

Post by Guest »

所有中国球员请到泰坦队去认识一下,没有在桌子底下传球和付钱给教练冰将导致一个失败的赛季。

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

On one hand, I’m thrilled that this chat is no longer monopolized by sweaty, desperate fringe-obsessed trailer trash (yes you, beta male guy.. barf). On the other hand, I’m truly interested in how a full asian team will fare once full hitting starts? Has the OP considered this? How are your kids going to respond to getting crushed?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:41 pm

On one hand, I’m thrilled that this chat is no longer monopolized by sweaty, desperate fringe-obsessed trailer trash (yes you, beta male guy.. barf). On the other hand, I’m truly interested in how a full asian team will fare once full hitting starts? Has the OP considered this? How are your kids going to respond to getting crushed?
Fringe obsessed clearly you have not paid attention to reality. Nothing fringe about anything those guys commented on earlier. You are clearly a progressive liberal type that thinks different. Everything that is wrong with society to be honest. My money is on you being a beta male for sure.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:46 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:41 pm

Fringe obsessed clearly you have not paid attention to reality. Nothing fringe about anything those guys commented on earlier. You are clearly a progressive liberal type that thinks different. Everything that is wrong with society to be honest. My money is on you being a beta male for sure.
or even worse, a liberal white woman.