Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:36 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:14 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:26 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:12 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:51 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:12 pm

oOR2 is one place ahead of be? so they have two full teams better than BE. crazy

Of course they are. Deals are happening in every centre right now. That's how it works. Coaches are paid to make teams better.
Jesus. How much do you think they make?

Coaches are paid just enough to barely cover hotel bills/road beef, and gas. If the org thinks they’re paying enough to attract connected guys who are proven recruiters, they’re nuts.
First offer will be to his nephew who can’t make the AA OR…. Then second offer to his nephew’s friend who shouldn’t be playing AAA with contact since he’s smaller then most 2013s. Back in the day, BE stance was that for an import to take a spot they need to be in the top 3 of their position. Nephew and his buddy must be lights out.
Exactly. Expect more of nephews OR2 friends next year!!! 😅. The 2011’s BE team has been infiltrated by OR and they are taking over the program with AA kids lol. Legit BE kids will be pushed down to AA to make room for his buddies. Welcome to Beagle land where we outsource our AAA teams to neighbouring centres. A new strategy that may work. lol.
But is the our strategy to improve or OR’s strategy to keep BE mediocre?
My kids is a top 2011 OR2 goal scorer. But there is no chance he will be considered for BE next year because we are not part of their inner circle of trusted minions. Not only do you now have essentially a parent coach by proxy but it’s an Oakville Rangers parent coach. lol. Good job Burlington Eagles for screwing deserving kids in two cities.
I call BS on this post. Stirring the pot!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:45 pm

Coaches are paid just enough to barely cover hotel bills/road beef, and gas. If the org thinks they’re paying enough to attract connected guys who are proven recruiters, they’re nuts.
First offer will be to his nephew who can’t make the AA OR…. Then second offer to his nephew’s friend who shouldn’t be playing AAA with contact since he’s smaller then most 2013s. Back in the day, BE stance was that for an import to take a spot they need to be in the top 3 of their position. Nephew and his buddy must be lights out.
Exactly. Expect more of nephews OR2 friends next year!!! 😅. The 2011’s BE team has been infiltrated by OR and they are taking over the program with AA kids lol. Legit BE kids will be pushed down to AA to make room for his buddies. Welcome to Beagle land where we outsource our AAA teams to neighbouring centres. A new strategy that may work. lol.
My kids is a top 2011 OR2 goal scorer. But there is no chance he will be considered for BE next year because we are not part of their inner circle of trusted minions. Not only do you now have essentially a parent coach by proxy but it’s an Oakville Rangers parent coach. lol. Good job Burlington Eagles for screwing deserving kids in two cities.
Any truth to some of the AA black U12's going to AAA U13 next year?

Post by Guest »

Yeah the idea is probably true but it’s also probably a bs post. I think I know who the poster is. How’s AA this year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:53 pm

That would be comical. Going from raiders aa to eagles aaa. Isn’t there like 5 teams between the two.

Who you hearing?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:55 pm
    That would be comical. Going from raiders aa to eagles aaa. Isn’t there like 5 teams between the two.

Who you hearing?

Don't think it would be a hard team to make.... some AA kids more than capable of making that team...

Post by Guest »

Who you hearing?
    More the half of those Raider kids has never tried out for BE and CL has been begging them to come over for the last couple years

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 am

Who you hearing?
    More the half of those Raider kids has never tried out for BE and CL has been begging them to come over for the last couple years
    Begging? There is a reason they won’t play the be AA team. Afraid of being exposed

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:16 am

Who you hearing?
    Begging? There is a reason they won’t play the be AA team. Afraid of being exposed
    Now that’s Funny BJR has been asking for a couple years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Who you hearing?
    Let’s wait and see how many of the BJR make the AAA or the top AA vs the BE AA kids?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:51 am

Who you hearing?
    Let’s wait and see how many of the BJR make the AAA or the top AA vs the BE AA kids?
    They won’t tryout. They know where they stand. 5 team in Burlington.

Not a single kid on that team would make the AAA team