2018 Prodigy?

Re: 2018 Prodigy?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:37 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:22 pm I was actually just alerted to this forum from a friend of mine. Brady Wallace is my son and I created this profile! I read over the comments and had a good laugh! Sped up videos? I will take that as a compliment for my son! The people on here claiming to know anything about my son or myself are truly laughable! In regards to lifting weights? Absolutely okay at this age! The body adapts to load at any age in a positive manner! My son has loved all athletics since he first was able to walk and that hasn't changed! Is this normal for 5? No, it isn't normal in any way, shape or form! Anybody that tells you otherwise shouldn't be in a hockey forum! It appears the same people on here making things up and trying to sabotage my son are the same people often probing around his profile with negativity! How sad really! You guys are adults 🫣
Buddy, you are a LOSER. Just shut up.
Your kid is great. My advice is keep a low profile as his parent. You’ll have plenty of parents and coaches trying to knock him down. Also make sure you stay away from the Young Kings horrible.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:06 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:22 pm I was actually just alerted to this forum from a friend of mine. Brady Wallace is my son and I created this profile! I read over the comments and had a good laugh! Sped up videos? I will take that as a compliment for my son! The people on here claiming to know anything about my son or myself are truly laughable! In regards to lifting weights? Absolutely okay at this age! The body adapts to load at any age in a positive manner! My son has loved all athletics since he first was able to walk and that hasn't changed! Is this normal for 5? No, it isn't normal in any way, shape or form! Anybody that tells you otherwise shouldn't be in a hockey forum! It appears the same people on here making things up and trying to sabotage my son are the same people often probing around his profile with negativity! How sad really! You guys are adults 🫣
Your kid is great. My advice is keep a low profile as his parent. You’ll have plenty of parents and coaches trying to knock him down. Also make sure you stay away from the Young Kings horrible.
Thank you for reaching out and the insight you have provided 🙏

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:00 pm
You are a total loser. I would be embarrased. 2018🤣

Post by Guest »

It’s the kids dad typing to himself and answering his own comments. A child could tell the videos are sped up and the kid has bad skating technique, there’s no way he could do anything with speed anyway.

It’s a case of a kid trying to enjoy hockey as an average youth and the parents using very basic and rudimentary video editing to try and pass him off as a prodigy, which he most definitely is not. He’s a normal kid who would probably enjoy playing in his local houseleague program. Nobody is buying your bullshit videos or your fake followers. You as the Dad try being a man, and let the kid be a kid and enjoy the game. Stop playing make believe.There are a lot of people on here who really know hockey and trying to pass your kid off as being a prodigy is about as believable as someone in a wheelchair being portrayed as the next Usain Bolt. Cut the crap.

This discussion is nonsense and not worth continuing. Be well and be wholesome!

Post by Guest »

The only insight you need is from a psychiatrist. Delete that insta account and seek help.

Post by Guest »

As a dad with multiple AAA players, I understand you want what's best for your kid but you're putting a target on his back. The posts stating "wow" and "amazing" are asking for haters. People will wish your kid failure. Coming from a good place man. Keep a low profile and take it easy with posts stating how amazing your kid is. It's a long go and no kids keep the pace until minor midget. People are going to rejoice if you fail and he's unlikely to be this good in 6 years. Wish you the best but it's the truth. Experience talking here

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:10 pm
As a dad with multiple AAA players, I understand you want what's best for your kid but you're putting a target on his back. The posts stating "wow" and "amazing" are asking for haters. People will wish your kid failure. Coming from a good place man. Keep a low profile and take it easy with posts stating how amazing your kid is. It's a long go and no kids keep the pace until minor midget. People are going to rejoice if you fail and he's unlikely to be this good in 6 years. Wish you the best but it's the truth. Experience talking here
Brady Wallace's Dad: This will be the last time I speak out in this forum. Thanks for the insight, with all due respect I don't agree. The hate doesn't come from his social media account, the hate comes from his talent! This was evident the first time he stepped on the ice at just 4 years old playing with older kids! I had to remove him for his safety 3/4s of the way into the season after an intentional head injury he received to which he still gets headaches to this day. This was before I had any social media for him! The problem is the parents involved like some of the guys in this forum and that visit my son's profile! These are the types of people that pay coaches under the table so their kids can make better teams to which they are not deserving! This is the true definition of a "crazy hockey parent! I believe my social media profile has a purpose by opening up some people's eyes to the reality of how sad some of the parents and coaches are and to what lengths they will go! My son and I have enjoyed training together from the very beginning and nowhere have I ever predicted his future past tomorrow. For every 1 hater it has 10 supporters... which is why his profile receives the engagement it does. Jealousy is a dangerous thing, always has been and always will be! I hope these guys can find happiness and that their children can live up to the expectations of the parents. All the best 👍🏒

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:05 pm
Brady Wallace's Dad: This will be the last time I speak out in this forum. Thanks for the insight, with all due respect I don't agree. The hate doesn't come from his social media account, the hate comes from his talent! This was evident the first time he stepped on the ice at just 4 years old playing with older kids! I had to remove him for his safety 3/4s of the way into the season after an intentional head injury he received to which he still gets headaches to this day. This was before I had any social media for him! The problem is the parents involved like some of the guys in this forum and that visit my son's profile! These are the types of people that pay coaches under the table so their kids can make better teams to which they are not deserving! This is the true definition of a "crazy hockey parent! I believe my social media profile has a purpose by opening up some people's eyes to the reality of how sad some of the parents and coaches are and to what lengths they will go! My son and I have enjoyed training together from the very beginning and nowhere have I ever predicted his future past tomorrow. For every 1 hater it has 10 supporters... which is why his profile receives the engagement it does. Jealousy is a dangerous thing, always has been and always will be! I hope these guys can find happiness and that their children can live up to the expectations of the parents. All the best 👍🏒
This dad isn’t just delusional. He’s a crazy motherf*cker!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:39 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:05 pm

This dad isn’t just delusional. He’s a crazy motherf*cker!
Hes a total moron. People in his town think hes a lunatic and a huge loser. Guy has zero friends besides his mom. He can hardly skate and trys to live thru a kid that cant even wipe his own ass. Someone needs to call the looney bin. Delete this topic already, it was obvisouly started by this loser nut case.