LJK 2 Tier AA

Re: LJK 2 Tier AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:00 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:59 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:26 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:29 am The 2011 age group will be a complete sh*t show when picking the teams. The Green AA team can’t even beat an extremely weak Sarnia team. What they should do is make two tier 2 teams for that age group because only two kids on either team have a shot at making AAA.

Even the 2011 AAA team is very weak. They were absolutely manhandled by Sarnia. Get rid of parent coaches already. Dad needs to take a seat in the stands and come to grips with reality. If they picked the most talented players with the most future potential that team would be so much better. Politics and a very obnoxious parent group results in a mediocre team. Do the right thing for once.
U13 white is ranked 3rd in province for the second year in a row. Only a handful of losses each season…far cry from a weak team.

AAA I would agree they are mediocre at best. Too many early bloomers on that squad that are producing nothing for the team heading into bantam.

I would forecast a good size shake up for that team next season!
Wonder who will get the 2011 AAA team next year, don’t think they would do parent coach past U13… haven’t in recent years anyways
It will be the same guy they have now. Just another recycled parent coach. That team is weak. No reason for it seeing as London has a decent population. Old boys club under pp and all those west connections really screwed that team up. Now the atom stars are fading and no one to replace them. Clever planning.
You are actually blaming West London for current LJK situation?? Really? Believe there only a few in the teak currently and HC not from west
HC is Oakridge but same thing as west london. the hc's kid is one of the weakest players but the hc has been in the ljk org a while now so politics at play allowing aa kids on a aaa team. what do ya get? bad team.
HC son is a AAA player. Stop being delusional AA cut. Not denying that team is struggling…not because of HC kid. D on that team are very weak without HP on team this season

Post by Guest »

the hc kid is aaa because his dad is the coach he is weak all around and skates like he just got off a donkey. weak player and part of the reason the team struggles. d is weak for sure because they picked the wrong players and goalies are both weak as well. overall the team needs to replace 4 of the d get a new hc and replace 5 forwards.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:25 pm the hc kid is aaa because his dad is the coach he is weak all around and skates like he just got off a donkey. weak player and part of the reason the team struggles. d is weak for sure because they picked the wrong players and goalies are both weak as well. overall the team needs to replace 4 of the d get a new hc and replace 5 forwards.
Not sure I’d be blaming goaltending at all. D have struggled yes…but 5 forwards? Where exactly are they coming from?? lol. Some left town but they were AA kids anyways

Post by Guest »

I don't see where they're getting help from. There are a couple of kids playing outside of London who could possibly help and maybe a couple of AA kids move up? Other than that not sure they can get anyone good. 5 forwards? Not possible.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:16 pm I don't see where they're getting help from. There are a couple of kids playing outside of London who could possibly help and maybe a couple of AA kids move up? Other than that not sure they can get anyone good. 5 forwards? Not possible.
Too many Atom All Stars! Cue the parent spiral & finger pointing!! :lol:

Post by Guest »

Genetics and Time are and always will be UNDEFEATED!

Post by Guest »

Replacing that many D is just unrealistic... some F could make that team though.

Post by Guest »

:!:
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:21 am Thoughts? I am not sure I understand the rationale for having a Tier 1 and 2 AA system.
There will be kids leaving if they get cut from AAA no matter what you do to AA , they will always what the third A. The other is that if cut from tier 1 kids will leave because it will be a single A team so they will leave for the AA teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:58 am Replacing that many D is just unrealistic... some F could make that team though.
A Tier 1 U13AA team at moment would beat the current AAA team? Certainly give a few parents the ol' arse pucker!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:09 am :!:
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:21 am Thoughts? I am not sure I understand the rationale for having a Tier 1 and 2 AA system.
There will be kids leaving if they get cut from AAA no matter what you do to AA , they will always what the third A. The other is that if cut from tier 1 kids will leave because it will be a single A team so they will leave for the AA teams.
Here is the rationale... 22/23 stats

U10AA - 1 team was in AA loop, other was in A loop... AA team didn't win Alliance, A team won Alliance by a goal.

U11AA - both teams in AA loop... didn't win Alliance

U12 AA - both teams in AA loop... won Alliance - played each other

U13 AA - both teams in AA loop... neither get to Alliance weekend

U14 AA - both teams in AA loop... won Alliance - played each other

U15 AA - 1 team in AA loop, other in A loop... AA team won Alliance, A team won Alliance

U16 AA - both teams in AA loop... played each other first round of playoffs, winning team won Alliance

So, 14 "AA" teams here in 7 divisions:
- 4 AA championships
- 2 A championships
- Only two ages had legit two AA team success: U12 and U14
- By tiering, you should have 7 very successful AA teams
- May have some of the tier 2 teams drop into the A side, but that would be expected and not looked down on
- Last year, there was two teams who failed to make the AA loop in general... which is a disaster
- Two more teams not even make their playoff weekend
- One more team lose out first round