Sports illustrated tournaments

Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:09 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:58 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:10 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:34 am Only cash grab if you can’t afford it or not invited.
Do you pay for ice when they train? They get at least 4/games pending how bad your kid is. I assume yours really bad. Plus a weekend meeting new friends and playing a game the boys love
If you put your name on the mailing list you were invited buddy and if you paid the fee you were in. The only AAA kids who played in this tournament were the ones who couldn't make any of the real tournaments for AAA kids or the parents who have to keep propping up their kids to make them feel they're AAA.
This was another nothing tounament for nothing kids and delusional dads who think their kid still has a shot.
And what are the "real AAA tournaments"? Let the kids have fun with their buddies. They're happy to win but they know it's just for fun. Hope you feel good bashing kids online, loser.
The HHOF was a real tournament. It was also invite only so that means your kid didn’t get to go. The real tournaments are also Elite, not AAA. This is obviously foreign territory for you.
Sure it was, full of double AA players....
Now we know for sure that you weren’t invited. 😂😂😂
The talent at that tournament made PSI look like Timbits hockey
Correct me if i'm wrong but AM kid was one of top scorers on his team - enough said about the strength of that tournament.
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Based on your posts. You are wrong a lot. Keep taking your PLUG of a kid training. You might make single A in another couple years. He is following his dad’s path.
You morons post so much BS. First Meli team did not do good but went 4-1. Then Meli boy did shit but was 2nd in points.
Concentrate on your PLUG and maybe look for another sport as he can only watch on Live Barn the real kids that can play.
Knitting is looking for a father son combo. Hurry up and sign up
LOL
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:57 am Based on your posts. You are wrong a lot. Keep taking your PLUG of a kid training. You might make single A in another couple years. He is following his dad’s path.
You morons post so much BS. First Meli team did not do good but went 4-1. Then Meli boy did shit but was 2nd in points.
Concentrate on your PLUG and maybe look for another sport as he can only watch on Live Barn the real kids that can play.
Knitting is looking for a father son combo. Hurry up and sign up
LOL

Meli is a terrible hockey player. Fact.
This was an expensive, low end tournament. Fact.

We have all seen Meli play so who are you trying to kid that he’s a good player?
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:29 pm Pretty sure we just witnessed the best goalie in the age group play
What age group is that?
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:33 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:29 pm Pretty sure we just witnessed the best goalie in the age group play
What age group is that?
2011
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

I don’t think you are taking about the same kid.
The kid is a 2012 and we play on the team.
He is for sure a good AAA player. So many jealous parents wishing they are half as good as Meli kid.
That’s why his kid gets talked about a lot on this site.
I am positive that toxic parent cut dad who has no clue what he is talking about is Playing house league hockey
What is your kids name and team that you can say Meli no good???!
I am sure we will see no name as the kid stinks
LOSERS
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by LOSERS »

The biggest FACT.
You are a loser and your kid STINKS.
FACT
Your kid still in timbit hockey at 12 years old and averaging a point a game?
LOSER like his dad. But i am sure you hear that a lot
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:51 am I don’t think you are taking about the same kid.
The kid is a 2012 and we play on the team.
He is for sure a good AAA player. So many jealous parents wishing they are half as good as Meli kid.
That’s why his kid gets talked about a lot on this site.
I am positive that toxic parent cut dad who has no clue what he is talking about is Playing house league hockey
What is your kids name and team that you can say Meli no good???!
I am sure we will see no name as the kid stinks
Trust me outside of Hamilton the only reason anyone would known who CM is is because his dad is a delusional loudmouth.
The kid is a shitty hockey player, plain and simple. He’s not skilled enough to make a top 6 team in Toronto and he wasn’t even the leading scorer on the 17th ranked team in the province last year. Piss Off.
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:26 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:51 am I don’t think you are taking about the same kid.
The kid is a 2012 and we play on the team.
He is for sure a good AAA player. So many jealous parents wishing they are half as good as Meli kid.
That’s why his kid gets talked about a lot on this site.
I am positive that toxic parent cut dad who has no clue what he is talking about is Playing house league hockey
What is your kids name and team that you can say Meli no good???!
I am sure we will see no name as the kid stinks
Trust me outside of Hamilton the only reason anyone would known who CM is is because his dad is a delusional loudmouth.
The kid is a shitty hockey player, plain and simple. He’s not skilled enough to make a top 6 team in Toronto and he wasn’t even the leading scorer on the 17th ranked team in the province last year. Piss Off.

The kid struggles as a hockey player at the AAA level. Nobody talks about him on this forum because he’s good so please stop the nonsense.
You all know my son Clive from NYR. I don’t think he’s the best in the age group by any means but he’s light years beyond this kid. What are the parents thinking?

My first and last post on here. ✌🏻
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

The Clive kid is a good player BUT he is surrounded by other real good kids. What happened in Montreal when they played a decent Black Aces team??
Even with good players around him he could not help his team win the round of 16 game. Hackett is the best kid on NYR now. So I would not shoot your mouth about Meli and get ready to take a back seat to Hackett. These years of minor hockey is for development until U16. Some kids grow a little earlier and get a massive advantage. Wait till the other kids hit their growth spurt and are in a level playing field.
I am pretty sure you are not a tall guy and maybe 170 before a shit. So enjoy your Clive right now till the real hockey starts 4/years from now.
Lots of good AAA players on the west side and Meli is one of them. Just because these kids don’t want to drink the GTHl cool aid does not mean they won’t be better.
Remind me the last couple years where the 1st overall pick for the OHL came from.
Drop the mic
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”