Re: 2013 AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:23 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:14 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:37 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:51 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:42 pm Beast still the best in the West
Only bc 1 player scores 90% of the goals.
Which kid is that
True but they miss out on a lot of opportunities because of the way he plays - mid pack without him

Everyone else is average at best - no standouts
Best goal scorer in the loop. No kid is perfect.
There are no other standouts in the entire loop either.
Which kid is this. Is it BR#16 or JA#19
If you have to ask you have no clue
Of course it’s #16 - whose 19 lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:16 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:08 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:57 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:21 pm Beast will win it all...even with the sharks call ups lol
Well folks, you called it! At the risk of being oust, HV reluctantly send back their aces and ate dirt last night.
The Beast legacy prevails!
At least the sharks made it and your team didn’t even pass the first round. The beast will lose against the east like they did last last.

Rather have lost with our own players than to cheat to finals with call ups and then be totally embarrassed at the outcome of the 2 games...total blowout ...total embarrassment. Sharks have just proved there was no peak...no good coaching as mentioned earlier...no further player development...2 lousy seasons in a row with a 10 win out of 34 games in the regular season. Takes years for a bottom team to become a top 4 team. Cheating and using call ups is only a temp solution and they showed that. Couldn't sustain all these wins and ties ...why? You do the math.
The sharks had 3 u10 call ups for one game in the entire playoffs because 6 kids had the flu. One game. 9 year olds dude. What. Are. You. Talking. Bout.

Post by Guest »

I guess the real team showed up for finals then...DUDE lol...loser

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:49 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:46 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:54 am What happened to the toros. They seem to have fallen apart. Are they missing players?
I watched them lose 4-1 to HV and they just got outworked and out skated. They dont seem to have any game breakers that can get them a goal when needed.
Number 97 from Duffield might be that guy for them next season
That kids parents are going around committing to multiple teams.
I bet the parents were smart enough not to commit to the wrong team like the rattlers, terriers, west mall, eagles or other turmoil teams

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:54 am What happened to the toros. They seem to have fallen apart. Are they missing players?
I watched them lose 4-1 to HV and they just got outworked and out skated. They dont seem to have any game breakers that can get them a goal when needed.
I bet the parents were smart enough not to commit to the wrong team like the rattlers, terriers, west mall, eagles or other turmoil teams
I know they were smart enough to stay away from the North Stars and their circus lead by a group of clowns

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:52 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:02 am
I know they were smart enough to stay away from the North Stars and their circus lead by a group of clowns
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Post by Guest »

North stars and GT caps seem to have the most drama. Caps lost 10 of their players because they realized how stupid the bench staff is. Only 6 stayed so basically they have to rebuild a team and they are filling spots with eagle and north star kids....good luck over there folks lol avoid them like a plague...caps will be a bottom team next year....

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:57 pm North stars and GT caps seem to have the most drama. Caps lost 10 of their players because they realized how stupid the bench staff is. Only 6 stayed so basically they have to rebuild a team and they are filling spots with eagle and north star kids....good luck over there folks lol avoid them like a plague...caps will be a bottom team next year....
And no one from the North Stars stayed besides the back up goalie. They filled the roster with single A sharks kids and bottom of the lineup west mall kids

Post by Guest »

Anyone know what’s going on at Streetsville. They improved over last years team. Any word of an update again

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:57 pm North stars and GT caps seem to have the most drama. Caps lost 10 of their players because they realized how stupid the bench staff is. Only 6 stayed so basically they have to rebuild a team and they are filling spots with eagle and north star kids....good luck over there folks lol avoid them like a plague...caps will be a bottom team next year....
GTC and MNS are not the only teams rebuilding. MR MT WM Eagles Duffield are rebuilding too. That’s 7 of 14 teams. Will be an interesting season for sure